MoFo Top 100 Movies, Part III

→ in
Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I'm gonna try to finish The Royal 100 thread up first, but I should have it done in time. If you need it sooner, Badge, let me know.

I'll put it in my list...

Welcome to the human race...
Okay, sent mine in. Kind of a rush job, all films I love but I'm not totally content with the order. Oh, well, keep it in there, Badger, let's see what happens.

Thanks guys for the lists.

Lists Received:

Caitlyn
michaelcorleone
SoulInside
mark f
Thursday Next
Powdered Water
Harry Lime
L.B. Jefferies
Plainview
Iroquois

Also, I am aware of more of the lists coming for the people that have posted in this thread already, but I would like some feedback from some other people. No rush, I just need more people to post or something saying they are going to send in a list. it is just nice to know, and I know there are a lot of other people that should turn in a list.

Sign me up; I'll send in a list.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Thanks, another list.

Lists Received:

Caitlyn
michaelcorleone
SoulInside
mark f
Thursday Next
Powdered Water
Harry Lime
L.B. Jefferies
Plainview
Iroquois
TheDOMINATOR

More lists, please.

There are many members here who could easily pop out a top 25 in no time and send it in. I say everyone who has contributed a list pick another member who hasn't yet and harass them until they do. What do you guys think?

I can try and get Loner to send one in. He sent me his top 100 a ways back, he should be able to pick 25 out of it. And I wouldn't mind asking Yoda to send one in either. I'll word the PM with phrases like "a top 100 list representative of the site you created has to have a contribution from you..."

So if you guys are down, pick someone and make a note of it here, we need at least 20 lists to make this really work, if not 25 or 30. I count 12 so far, with the 11 listed above plus Badger who I'm sure added his list. You can do it!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

How many people have yet to send in there list ? I agree with Harry 25 would be a good number. Remenber nothing is concrete mofo's where just having fun. If you asked me to make it again it would be different but I gotta say I don't really want to nag anyone if they've changed there mind about doing it or are struggling to put it together. I say create a date were all list are to be collected maybe that might work just a suggestion.

I'm thinking more about people who haven't said they'd send in a list yet. I bet only a couple of those who've said so here haven't sent in a list yet. It's not hard to come up with 25 movies, like L.B. said, it doesn't have to be perfect. And you don't really need to nag, I was kinda kidding around. At least send a PM and ask, especially if they already have a top ten, just ask for 15 more, right? We could even check out a few of the regulars top 100s, and ask them to send in the top 25 from that list.

It's just that this list will be lame if there aren't many people participating. Am I right or am I right?

If we could get 30 contributers that'd be even better.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yes, well maybe it shouldn't actually go out to the site at large until we have 30+ lists, no matter how long it takes.

Yeah, obviously I wouldn't put out a Top 100 List until I got a good amount of people. The last Top 100 List had 28 Lists so I want to get at least close to that number.

I think I'm going to have to start asking people because I haven't really received any type of word for some of the regulars on the site. So seriously get in those lists!

Thanks, another list.

Lists Received:

Caitlyn
michaelcorleone
SoulInside
mark f
Thursday Next
Powdered Water
Harry Lime
L.B. Jefferies
Plainview
Iroquois
TheDOMINATOR
TheMightyCelestial
WBadger

All it took for TheMightyCelestial to send in his list was a profile comment from me. He seemed to have no problem with it. Let's do this people, we can beat last years number of 28.

Two more lists!

Lists Received:

Caitlyn
michaelcorleone
SoulInside
mark f
Thursday Next
Powdered Water
Harry Lime
L.B. Jefferies
Plainview
Iroquois