Die Hard
3.31%
4 votes
Lethal Weapon
121 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Totally hate Scarface.
The Terminator is
-
Die Hard is overrated imo I don't like it..
Lethal Weapon is ok
-
Didn't see Beverly Hills Cop and I'm not interested in it.
Raiders Of The Lost Ark is good but nothing more

I have to go with Indiana Jones but the choice are not really good in my opinion...

Welcome to the human race...
I picked Raiders. Along with Die Hard and The Terminator, it is a five-star all-time favourite. Scarface used to be a major favourite but I've gotten over it, while Lethal Weapon is alright and Beverly Hills Cop is underwhelming.

Tony: Me, I want what's comin to me
Manny: What's coming to you you?
Tony: The world chico... and everything in it.

Picked Scarface. One of the best movies. Although I almost picked Die Hard, or Beverly Hills Cop.

Voted Beverly Hills Cop. It's certainly not the best movie in the poll, but it's the one I enjoy the most.

I voted for Lethal Weapon, as it is the film I have returned to most often out of the ones on offer. Scarface left me cold and could happily live without Die Hard, but I enjoyed all of the rest of them.

I picked The Terminator.

Having been fortunate enough to have been alive in the 80's, and of movie goin' age, I actually did see all of these in the theaters. Each of them had something unique to offer at the time but The Terminator was a complete mindf**k to an average 80's kid.

I suppose I'm doomed to view the question through the lens of nostalgia, but The Terminator was that film that had everyone who left the theater talking about story arc and possibilities etc.

Raiders of the Lost Ark is the best, by a pretty good margin. Yet I couldn't bring myself to vote for it since you went with the after-the-fact bullsh!t title of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Fu*k that noise, I'm a purist. So I voted for Die Hard, which though it has been ripped-off and paid homage to hundreds of times in the getting close to thirty years since it was released, it still holds up incredibly well, because it is so perfectly put together on every level. Beverly Hills Cop has aged very well, too, helped forever and ever by Eddie Murphy's incandescence that makes every word out of his mouth seem fresh and funny, even when you have every single one memorized because you have seen the movie fifty times. Lethal Weapon much less so, though it remains a good, solid flick, if decidedly a peg or two down from Die Hard and Beverly Hills Cop. Despite some of the effects being dated, the original Terminator is by far my favorite in that neverending series, though grading on a curve less impressive to me than Raiders, Die Hard and Beverly Hills Cop.

DePalma's Scarface is a complete piece of *****.

When we did the MoFo '80s List a while back, Raiders of the Lost Ark was #2, The Terminator was #4, Die Hard was #8, Scarface was #14, Lethal Weapon was #72, and somehow Beverly Hills Cop did not place (!!!).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Raiders of the Lost Ark by a long shot. I am in the middle of re-watching the original trilogy this week with someone who had never even heard of Indiana Jones. Don't worry, they are under 25, so not completely out to lunch...not completely...

"You delete Scarface, then I throw you the whip..."

Scarface? So bad!! I still just cannot get through that movie. Pacino drives me nuts, as does the totally misguided minimal synth music that just does NOT belong in a film like that. After Raiders, the order for me would look something like this:

The Terminator
Die Hard
Beverly Hills Cop
Lethal Weapon

(other films fit here - like 1000 of them)

Scarface

I love them all, but picked The Terminator. It's just so iconic and I love post-apocalyptic movies. But they're all great. I like Scarface a lot. To me, it was darkly comic, with all the excess of everything going on. Excess drugs, excess guns, excess partying etc. etc. etc. But all these movies are great.

I voted for Die Hard, but Raiders, The Terminator, and Beverly Hills Coo are also huge favorites of mine. The first 3 are among my 6 favorite action movies ever, while Beverly Hills Cop is my favorite action/comedy, edging out Midnight Run.

I haven't seen Scarface in a long time; I know I like it, but I'm not sure how much.

I used to love Lethal Weapon, but it felt very dated the last time I saw it.

I saw all of these at the movies when they came out.

i voted die hard because it's simply the best action movie ever made, and everything is put together so well u can't find anything wrong in that film, absolutely amazing action movie, i loved the other movies also but die hard has something fresh even if uve seen it 50 times.

I voted for Raiders. A good movie? Nah, this is a great movie.

Also love The Terminator.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Diehard barely won out over The Terminator for me. To me it's the perfect thriller. I feel a tad guilty about not choosing the amazing Scarface, but it has outgrown itself in some weird way to me.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This wasn't even a tough decision for me. It's easily Raiders of the Lost Ark, with The Terminator a distant second place.

Lethal Weapon and Die Hard were good, but nowhere near as good as Raiders or Terminator. I haven't seen Beverly Hills Cop, but I rarely like Eddie Murphy in anything. And I hated Scarface.