Yes I <3 Movies

Tools    

So I thought to join this site.

Me: Adie
Place Of inhabitance: Nuuk, Greenland(Yes people really live there)
Other like than movies: Music, Singing, My Band, Having Cocktails, Hello Kitty

Greenland actually sounds prett-ay cool.. Tell me more, is Greenland still a part of Danmark? (have you ever been in danmark?)

Feel free to feel free!

And do check my "art": Deviant

Greenland actually sounds prett-ay cool.. Tell me more, is Greenland still a part of Danmark? (have you ever been in danmark?)

Feel free to feel free!
Yes Greenland is part of Denmark. It is under there constiution since sometime in the 1950's. That is what we learned in History class. No I have never been to Denmark, but would love to go sometime. I have been to Canada quite often and even New York in the States. And it is pretty cool here, not a lot of people. It is also very cool in temperature at times, but it is a myth where I am from which is the Southern part of Greenland that it is covered with ice. That is just not true.

I am from Canada and when I was a kid I thought Greenland was part of Canada and it was covered in ice, so much so that no humans could survive. Way colder than Yukon or Alaska....I believed this to be so until I entered high school.

It is currently about in the upper 30's right now here, but we can survive. Actually it is under Denmark or Danmark which ever way you want to say it. The Danes like to say it Danmark.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome!

If you need any help with site features, members, tools, troll, spammers, or anything else MoFo related, just give a yell!

INTERVIEWER
Tell me, uh, how did you find America?

JOHN LENNON
Turned left at Greenland.

Thanks for turning left and finding us. Oh, and don't let Yoda know you turn left to get here or he'll have to take the John McCain bumper sticker off his car.

*click on photo for the Hard Day's Night scene on YouTube
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

And for the record I don't know why you have to be "less than three" movies when you can simply ♥ 'em.

By the by, I ♠ my pets.
♦♦♦ are a girl's best friend.
And I ♣ baby seals.

Pity. Pike seems to have lost his heart-on.

Hi Pixie, today seems to be your birthday and it's also the day I realized that I hadn't yet posted in your welcome thread. Today I have the dual purpose of welcoming you and wishing you a happy birthday.

Welcome and Happy Birthday

Thank You, Sir Toose. I have been enjoying the day and am really going to be feeling it tomorrow. Going out again with more friends in just a bit. Going to try to make it an all nighter or at least to the wee hours party night.