Describe a movie where your username is the title of the movie.

Tools    

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Okay, this has probably been done before, but I figured I'd try starting something on here outside of my usual stuff. Took me a while to figure out where to put it and all, but now it's here. The rules are simple:

-The title of the movie is your username.
-You describe the genre of the movie, who stars in it, and what happens.
-If you want to add anything else, feel free to do so!

I'll start it off to hopefully give an idea of what I'm aiming to start here:

TheBrowningIdentity

It's an action-comedy, a spoof of the Bourne movies. It stars Mark Wahlberg as Jacob Browning, a character similar to Jason Bourne in terms of fighting and skills, but with the goofiness and brains that are akin to most Costello characters.

It's a similar story to The Bourne Identity, but with more laughs than suspense. And hopefully better story-telling than most other spoof movies.

Your turn, Mofos!

Well, bummer. At least I tried. I was just curious to see who could make the most interesting "movie" out of their username.

I'd have a horror style movie. A throwback to the olde 70s and 80s films and stuff like "Bats" with Loy Diamond Phillips.

It'd have Jeff Goldblum and Sigourney Weaver, directed by Carpenter.

Mutant Rodents, particularly one that was experimented on and started the epidemic after escaping a lab somewhere, and is spreading a deadly disease that's turning people into mutant rats as well.
Kinda like a Zombie type thing, those who are bitten turn into human sized mutants rats.

Goldblum, a biologist, has to team up with Weaver (Weaver would be the initial lab tech who was experimenting on the rat)and they have to find a way to stop the rats.
Rats being impressively immune to lots of things, it appears that the mutants are even more insusceptible to various forms of death.

There's be undertones of humour in there, not as comedic as Eight Legged Freaks but more along the lines of Lake Placid and Arachnophobia.
Subtle dialogue and situational humour.

It'd be gory as well. Very gory... maybe a throwback to Goldblum's other film The Fly.

HOLLYWOOD!!! MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! I'D PAY THE TICKET PRICES TO SEE THIS!!!

(Seriously though, this sounds amazing!)

Picture a prequel to Tenacious D. Kyle Gass has his own band thekgproject (the Kyle Gass project) and they get into all sorts of adventure and mischief. Jack Black would play a rodeo in disguise

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

Project title: Kaplan

Synopsis: An existential adventure movie starring Joaquin Phoenix as Roger Thornhill and directed by Gus Van Sant. A camera follows Joaquin Phoenix throughout the hallways of a large hotel, as the character tries to find the hotel room of the mysterious George Kaplan, whom he's been mistaken for. When he finds the hotel room, he's astonished that everyone who sees him also thinks he's this George Kaplan. He checks the closet, only to find it full of suits from the 1950s. It's then that the Good Guys come into the room, inform him that Kaplan is a made-up person intended to divert the attention of the Bad Guys. Roger Thornhill breaks down as he realizes his life is more dull than that of a fictitious person. This goes for some minutes, and just as Thornhill raises his head, he begins to smile ever so slightly. The camera pulls back.

I'd have a horror style movie. A throwback to the olde 70s and 80s films and stuff like "Bats" with Loy Diamond Phillips.

It'd have Jeff Goldblum and Sigourney Weaver, directed by Carpenter.

Mutant Rodents, particularly one that was experimented on and started the epidemic after escaping a lab somewhere, and is spreading a deadly disease that's turning people into mutant rats as well.
Kinda like a Zombie type thing, those who are bitten turn into human sized mutants rats.

Goldblum, a biologist, has to team up with Weaver (Weaver would be the initial lab tech who was experimenting on the rat)and they have to find a way to stop the rats.
Rats being impressively immune to lots of things, it appears that the mutants are even more insusceptible to various forms of death.

There's be undertones of humour in there, not as comedic as Eight Legged Freaks but more along the lines of Lake Placid and Arachnophobia.
Subtle dialogue and situational humour.

It'd be gory as well. Very gory... maybe a throwback to Goldblum's other film The Fly.

Miss Vicky

Dark comedy about a mild mannered receptionist who struggles to make ends meet and takes on a second job as a phone sex operator, where she finds her true calling.

Starring Christina Ricci as Miss Vicky and Joaquin Phoenix as a repeat customer.

I don't know what it will be about but I want Gylenhaal to play the main role

Let the night air cool you off
Gonna do some of these for other users.

Swan

An ugly duckling story with a twist. An armless boy is born and ridiculed his entire youth. On his 18th birthday he notices a feeling he's never had before. Motherf*cker grew some wings. Becomes a superhero and has sex with all the girls that used to make fun of him.

Dark comedy about a mild mannered receptionist who struggles to make ends meet and takes on a second job as a phone sex operator, where she finds her true calling.
*GASP*

Are you a phone sex operator??? Do you do this at home?

*GASP*

Are you a phone sex operator??? Do you do this at home?
No, but I've had multiple people tell me that I should. That's actually where my screen name comes from: An old manager of mine said I should start a 900 number and call myself "Miss Vicky."

I've also been told I should be a late night DJ.

I knew a straight guy who worked for a gay phone sex company. If those gay guys knew who they were talking to, they wouldn't have been calling.

Moviegal.. would be a horror film.. kind of like "The Purge".

I know a few b*tches I would like to take out... they are just a waste of air on this earth.