The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Still don't show.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I may be wrong, but you may not be allowed to link photos straight from twitter.
That'll probably be why, either way I couldn't get it to work maybe another time
I may have finally got it to work, I just checked the thread on my phone where I'm not logged in and it showed up there XD

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
ash is a pussy and Slob is an action figure. Only neiba was graced with human form.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
went for a walk in my neighborhood; there's a park behind my house. didn't bother showering or even brushing my hair before i left, cause... Florida and August.

still trying to socialize babygirl, and it's been really difficult and slow-going. even though i tried to remain calm on the outside, she's very perceptive and she knew i was frustrated. she's doing her "pls forgive me see i'm cute" stance in that last pic.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Nice pics, ash, but I prefer the pussy shots.
can you at least try to respond to my pics without saying something degrading? once, even? like, I know it might be a real challenge for you, but just try a little bit. kthx.