The mark f thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, I haven't seen the whole movie Sarah worked on, but the part around 2:20-3:00 has some amazing color saturation. Props for a lot of work put into it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The last few months have been very difficult for my family.and me - we moved [although we're still not completely out of our old house], I broke my leg and I've been in an ambulance four times. I just wanted to apologize to anyone I may have snapped at this year. Sorry.

The last few months have been very difficult for my family.and me - we moved [although we're still not completely out of our old house], I broke my leg and I've been in an ambulance four times. I just wanted to apologize to anyone I may have snapped at this year. Sorry.
Thanks, Mark. Apology sincerely accepted on my part (don't know if I can forget, but I can definitely forgive), and don't worry, I don't take it personally.

KIDDING!!! I always enjoy your posts.
Good luck with the leg - that really sucks. I may need some of your advice on moving soon! Quick healing!

Sorry to hear that Mark. Prayers for good things going forward. Hope you know how much your Mofo brothers care about you.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Sorry to hear that Mark. Prayers for good things going forward. Hope you know how much your Mofo brothers care about you.
And sisters. Mark has always struck me as a top guy.

You've not snapped at me bud... but, I think I speak for everyone when I say you're one of, if not the most, respected person on the boards, Mark.
I think if there was ever any altercation between you and whoever, they'd twig that something was up, understand, and simply brush it off.

Wishing you all the best buddy.

Mark just want to say I you

I know I'm a bit late to this thread I like Sexy want to say get help do what ever the Dr's want
A few years ago my Dr said if I didn't loose weight and go on a low GI diet she was going to put me on medication I did what she asked sort of for 6 mths did nothing to my weight or blood sugar level so medication it was, I begged her for another chance I went on a low GI diet, cut a lot of things out of my diet for ever 3 years later, blood sugar level is down to normal, weight is great and I'm full of life

Stop being stubborn your health is very important, don't do it your way and, we you here

End of rant

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Mark F, I fear saying this because I know how much you hate me speaking my mind, but do realize that I'm only saying this out of compassion and I'm not trying to be Dr. Phil or Oprah or Veda here, either -- at first, I thought, "How vain of him to start up a thread that's all about himself," but logically I know it's perfectly acceptable and heck, I think we all should have threads dedicated to whatever we want to say.

But hearing about what's happening to you, I fear one day that "The mark f thread" might turn into a memorial shrine for you if your health problems progress any further and get darker. So, I'd like to say something so it can be said and never unsaid:

Go get this problem fixed whether it means an extended stay in the hospital. You can still live a lot longer. Take a laptop with you and write and watch movies from there if you can. Talk to us there if you need to. You have excellent insurance. A lot of people wish they had that. I don't know what it's like to be 55 and facing all of this so maybe I don't fully understand how it is for you, but there's gotta be some part of you that wants to get cured, that wants to be healthier.

Don't let yourself or this thread die out quickly. That's all I'm gonna say about this, so toodles, and don't hate me.
This is what nebs is talking about. I had my stroke a year after I opened this thread.

Damn, that's tough. I've been fortunate enough to have never broken a bone, but I know how frightening and stressful hospital visits are. I really hope things turn around for you. You've always been one of my favorite MoFos.

MAAAAAAAARK

You're the man, man.

All the best Mark, hope the leg heals quickly or is all better now. Never knew until now that crick was your brother, get that lazy sob to do more for you I say

Never saw you being snippy with anyone...exasparated yes, and I know!

Best wishes going forward Mark, hope your leg's healing ok. It does take time when you get older, my broken ankle a couple of years ago caused me a lot of gyp too. Look after yourself
lots of hugs xxx

Sad to hear that, mark. Glad you enligthen us. I wish the best for you and your family. You will always be the MoFo Movie Guru, albeit a grumpy movie guru for the moment, it's nothing to worry about. I can also say I haven't personally noticed anything, but I'm glad you let you know.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You're loved here man, running mate, movie guru, king of mofos, or simply just Mark. Whenever you may feel depressed and might feel alone, there are people here to talk to.

Get well man.

Suspect's Reviews

Like everyone else I didn't notice any difference in your behavior these last few months. Your post seem fine to me, you even have wrote some supportive or touching post. So I don't think you've been as grumpy as you think you are

So take care of yourself, if not for yourself do it for your family who loves you.