young boy enters some sort of parallel world through a door

Tools    

A movie i watched somewhere in 2011 , a kid entered a door and he was taken to a different parallel universe where he was captured by some kids his age that lived in a jungle in a small castle thing , they later became his friends and the real enemies were the government who caught those kids and put them in a machine and turned them into grown men to fight for the government . ( sort of like in the avengers where captain America was transformed into a muscular man only they were transformed into grown men from children ) The government also had an arena where they put enemies there like the children , and they had to fight this huge metal circle ball robot with tentacles . Later in the movie the protagonist ( the kid ) finds the control room of the robot and destroys their arena or their city i think . In the end he returns to the real world and cries because nobody believes him in what happened .

( No its not narnia )

Could be: The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013)
A man who stops into a foster home to drop off some donations tells the kids a story about two teenage friends who uncover a long-lost medallion that transports them back in time.
Could be too: Labyrinthus (2014)
Frikke, a 14-year-old boy, discovers a sinister computer game that uses real children from his neighbourhood as players. In a race against time Frikke must find the evil creator of this horrible game.

Could be: "The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone" (2013)

Could be too: "Labyrinthus" (2014)

Close to lost medallion but not it . nice try tho

Close to lost medallion but not it . nice try tho

And maybe "Max Magician and the Legend of the Rings" (2002) ?

And maybe "Max Magician and the Legend of the Rings" (2002) ?
still a no but its still a very good try im impressed

A system of cells interlinked
the real enemies were the government who caught those kids and put them in a machine and turned them into grown men to fight for the government .
The public school system?

You ready? You look ready.
This kinda sounds like The Matrix but for Nickelodeon TV?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Phantom Tollbooth...

How old was it? Sounds vaguely similar to the Josh Kirby Time Warrior series of films but they’re from the mid 90s.

How old was it? Sounds vaguely similar to the Josh Kirby Time Warrior series of films but they’re from the mid 90s.

its not impossible that it would be from the 90s but im guessing 2000s

OK. Do you remember something else?
Actually yes , the protagonist ( the boy ) found a big egg on the ground and helped to put it in its nest on a tall mountain where and turns out the egg belonged to some sort of phoenix big bird

It is tough but its not it

It is tough but its not it

Do you think that it is SF or fantasy movie? I have several ideas, but I didn't watch. You can to use filters:
https://www.imdb.com/search/title/?t...otes=200,10000
https://bestsimilar.com/movies/4467-...of-billy-stone

Is it Tainá 2: A Aventura Continua (2004) ?
The young warrior indian Tainá must now battle against biopirates, and is joined by a new boy from the big city and an indian little girl who wants to follow her steps as a protector of the jungle.
There are different possibilities:
Mickey Matson and the Copperhead Conspiracy (2012)
The Wylds (2010)
The Mystical Adventures of Billy Owens (2008)

Or La cité des enfants perdus (1995) ?

It mostly reminds me of Tomorrowland (2015)!
He probably mixed a few other movies with Tomorrowland in his memories!

Actually yes , the protagonist ( the boy ) found a big egg on the ground and helped to put it in its nest on a tall mountain where and turns out the egg belonged to some sort of phoenix big bird

OK. How that castle looked like? Could you describe that circle-ball robot and a control room?

Could be: Storybook (1994)
Eight-Year-Old Brandon Finds A Magical STORYBOOK That Leads Him To A Doorway In His Attic To The Enchanted Storyland. There He Meets Woody The Woodsman , Pouch The Boxing Kangaroo & Hoot The Wise Owl. And They Set Out To Restore A Kingdom Taken From Prince Arthur By An Evil Queen Named Evilia And Her Pet Snake Named,Hiss .

Other possibility:
The Legends of Nethiah (2012)

A young boy whose parents are going through a bitter divorce, is given hope and courage through the powerful stories embellished by his grandfather. The stories give the boy the inner strength and resolve to confront the inevitable challenges which lie ahead.

Its neither of these , i am so frustrated that i cant find this movie after all these years