Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

SC, can you reveal all the scores? I'm just curious.
1. @HashtagBrownies got 10 out of 20 right.

2. @Jeff Costello got 15 out of 20 right.

3. @CosmicRunaway got 17 out of 20 right.

4. @rauldc14 got 17 out of 20 right.

5. @Velvet got 20 out of 20 right.

6. @cricket got 20 out of 20 right. (but rang in too late)

7. @DalekbusterScreen5 got 0 out of 20 right. (wrote silly answers)

24 hour challenges are more fair. When I'm working, I don't have a shot in hell.
You just had a 24 hour challenge and I received answers from you. I can't help that someone buzzed in early with the correct answers. What other challenges can I do that would be more fair, do you think? Give me some suggestions, people. Stop acting like I know how to do everything.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
5 was kind of a trick question and 15 was tough. You know your Horror though.
I think I got 5 correct. Of course this was all through googling and not actually seeing the films.

5 was kind of a trick question and 15 was tough. You know your Horror though.
It was. People thought it was Nancy from Nightmare on Elm Street.

I'm curious about how people figured out Julie from Wes Craven's New Nightmare:

15. She told her friend her worrying was caused by "her nerves" and her friend seemed to take offense.

This was another one that seemed to stump people:

12. This man knew the killer and was friendly to the killer while out in the rain.

Steve Christy, Friday the 13th

Some thought that was Tommy Jarvis in the barn scene in Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning.

But he wasn't really being friendly there.......

Yeah, but @TONGO is never on much anymore.

I don't know if he'd do anything.

If he wanted to, he could do any challenge he could think up. Even if it wasn't related to the theme of this game.

It was. People thought it was Nancy from Nightmare on Elm Street.

I'm curious about how people figured out Julie from Wes Craven's New Nightmare:

15. She told her friend her worrying was caused by "her nerves" and her friend seemed to take offense.
I typed in "nerves" in a movie quote database.

This was another one that seemed to stump people:

12. This man knew the killer and was friendly to the killer while out in the rain.

Steve Christy, Friday the 13th

Some thought that was Tommy Jarvis in the barn scene in Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning.

But he wasn't really being friendly there.......
I forget how I got that or if I got it from someone.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Try doing what I did with movie posters.

Or pick a famous scene from a movie and recreate it in paint and we guess the film.

I don't know, I did all these in my survivor. Which is why I'm suggesting it.

Suspect's Reviews

I've never seen Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street, so this is going to be great.
They're not worth watching. The only thing you're missing out on is the challenge.

24 hour challenges are more fair. When I'm working, I don't have a shot in hell.
You just had a 24 hour challenge and I received answers from you. I can't help that someone buzzed in early with the correct answers. What other challenges can I do that would be more fair, do you think? Give me some suggestions, people. Stop acting like I know how to do everything.
Have a challenge where whoever comes up with the best idea for the next challenge wins.

They're not worth watching. The only thing you're missing out on is the challenge.
They're far more worth watching than the crap horror films that come out these days.

Teasing you with what I think will happen with the
VERY LAST CHALLENGE
of the game:

But I don't know how it's gonna play out exactly. There are things about the END GAME I still haven't really decided on. I tend to not make rock solid ideas early (as @TheUsualSuspect should know by now).
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Drew.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	35517  

They're far more worth watching than the crap horror films that come out these days.
You can't say that about The With or The Neon Demon.

Well, I haven't seen them, but I bet I could.

Well, I haven't seen them, but I bet I could.
You should watch them.

Also SC, since I know you love horror films, watch Angst, The House of Whipchord, Frightmare, The Confessional, and Die Screaming Marianne.

Unofficially, I am a ghost that haunts this thread.
I don't get why these people had to go and vote you out first.