Sarah Connor Chronicles

Tools    

Beware The Probe!
I don't know if this has ever been posted here or not but there's a new TV series coming this January for Sunday nights.

It's the re-casted tales of what happened between Terminater's 2 and 3 called Sarah Connor Chronicles

I rolled my eyes when I first heard about it but after watching the preview clips I figure it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would so I'll at least check it out when it comes on.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Sounds like it has potential. I like the character - she's sort of an Everywoman who gets thrown into outrageous circumstances. It would be interesting to know more about who she is.

Normally, I'd be skeptical, but I've liked most of the things I've heard about it, the cast looks solid, and I was very impressed with Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, so I'll definitely be giving this a chance.

Just watched the Pilot, while not particularly original, was rather good and showed a lot of potential. Definitely gonna watch more, like the idea of the of the Terminator plot spread over a series, think it's well suited with the 'on the run' aspect and hunting down SkyNet.

We will probably get it here in a couple of years

I caught the pilot myself and I particularly wouldn't be looking forward to watching the series. The effects were kinda neat w/the Terminator but besides that I just think it's just plain corny.

It's TV though, i wasn't expecting high production values but was suprised at how fun it was. Probably will worsen but i'm gonna give it a chance.

is this still playing?

if so what are the times?

Didn't think it was due out till January? Pilot got leaked i think.
Yep, Premieres: January 14, 2008 at 8:00 pm I believe, as of now anyway. Hope this gets a chance on FOX they are so bad with these types show sometimes. I hope they don't jerk it off to quickly if the ratings aren't great.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just watched the first 3 episodes and I love it its awsome. I was very sceptical at first as Terminator 3 was a major fail in my eyes. But this from what ive seen is absoultly great, the story is first class and also the charectors are very true to the charectors in T2. Im really looking forward to seening the rest of the first season very soon.

A system of cells interlinked
When it does officially air, don't expect to last more than one season...at least maybe a half.
Wrong answer! Spot on, as usual, JRS.

Good show, glad it got another season.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I thought the first epi was kind of strange this season.

I liked the Manson song and action montage.

The hottie girl terminator is now bad thing just ticked me off though. I mean, hello, she is one of the big stars on the show, move it along people.

I liked the boy cutting his hair. He has been one of the most irritating things about the show so far for me. He is SUCH a whiner and it looks like that's going to get worse and he "fights" for independence from his mom this season.

Manson as a new terminator character didn't work well for me. I don't like her looks or her inability to annunciate so I can hear her words.

I did not like the hottie police man suddenly working with the bad guys. That really bothers cause I liked that character.

The woman who plays Sarah Conner remains the hottest person on the show for me.

*purr*

+ on the cut hair. I hated the long hair.

+ on the girl terminator fighting him. it was bound to happen, and he was bound to save her, so I'm glad they got that out of the way early in the season.

+ on the Samson/Delilah angle - I liked it, and it was appropriate in this case.

- manson as a terminator - UGH! UGLY!

- on the whole ________ killed the bad guy. I dont care that John is coming of age. If Sarah Connor whines one more time, I'm going to slit my own wrists on the tv screen. leave. that. man. alone.

what hottie police man is working with the bad guys? If I remember correctly, he said "I will not do the Devil's work." Are we talking about someone else?