James Gandolfini R.I.P.

Tools    

I'm stunned. The man created one of the most fascinating characters ever. RIP.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
OMG, how horrible. I've been enjoying my hour with the Sopranos at 11every night lately. RIP JG, we'll miss your awesome work

He was a BRILLIANT actor!

I loved him in some of my all time favorite films, such as The Man Who Wasn't There, Get Shorty, True Romance and of course he played (one of) the most iconic and interesting TV character(s) of ALL TIME in The Sopranos.

R.I.P. James Gandolfini!

I just rewatched this, by the way. I love that guy and have been a huge fan of his work. It's really sad to see him die so young...

What a complete tragedy. Hollywood had no clue the potential he had. His career should have blown up after The Sopranos. Incredible leading man. RIP

I think I've only seen two episodes of The Sopranos, but everytime I saw him on the TV, I always referred to him as "the Sopranos guy".

RIP.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Stunned. Really.

While I never watched The Sopranos, I really enjoy him in everything he has been in. Particularly True Romance and the under appreciated The Last Castle.

Suspect's Reviews

I don't think I've ever actually seen him in anything, but I've seen enough clips of him to know he was a great actor, and I'm sure I'll watch The Sopranos at some point.

So young to die, and young children too, how sad.
I've watched Sopranos all through at least five times over the years. Me and my son, another fan, were just saying at the weekend that when he moves back to Bristol we would sit down and watch it again.
Whenever I randomly catch an episode on tv I always watch it - the programme is compelling viewing. James Gandolfini made T a fascinating character - ruthless and sometimes vicious, but sad, vulnerable and confused too.

Sad news, RIP

Didn't post much last night, I was too tired, but I'll leave my thoughts that pretty much match you guys. Terrible news of course, far too young for anyone to die. Of course he's terrific in The Sopranos, which I have only seen through fully once (last year) but love and try to watch as many episodes as I can on TV, and I can honestly say I think I have enjoyed him in all the film roles I have seen him in too.

In interviews and such he comes across as an extremely humble, down to earth guy, he seemed honest and although saying clichéd, a person who loved his family and those around him, like it has been said he had children too, really really tragic.

RIP.