North Korea threatens war over film

Tools    

The man had his Uncle fed alive to dogs. I'm sure he has ways of coping with it.
I am quite sure he had good reas... okay no, that makes no sense. Poor doggies.

The Baby King is a bit of a hypocrite, these are the movies they make in NK.

I think you'll find hypocracy is the least of his crimes.

I have mixed emotions about what we should do with NK. I am totally against war, but I wouldn't totally be against it vs NK. The only downside is it could provoke China because they are their alley, which probably would start a World War. We need NK to screw up on it's own forcing China to sit out. The conditions people in NK live in are more then ridiculous in this day and age.

What I really hope for NK is revolution. If someone could some how get unfiltered social media and news into NK maybe it could start a rebellion. I hope in my lifetime there is a revolution in NK. The people are so brainwashed. NK is fascinating to me, I will probably check out the flick just for that reason. I can't see the movie ending in Kim's assassination, I don't see Franco and Rogen doing that knowing NK would be pissed. I hope it's funny but starts a conversation about NK.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I vote we give Seth Rogen to North Korea as a peace offering, and then everyone will be happy. (Or at least I would.)
I'm all up for this. The Green Hornet was oh-so-NOT-forgivable. The guy should be whipped for his acting. Franco on the other hand, seems to be doing better.. The guys is quite multi talented though.

WARNING: "The Interview" spoilers below
Watch the Kim Jong-un Death Scene in The Interview here that has Sony terrified.

Master of My Domain
That chap Kim Jung Un is nothing but a fat coward, worrying about bombing puts you at the same level he's on, which is currently occupied only by him. Maybe that's the reason of roneryness?

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
CNN is now reporting that all major film chains have pulled THE INTERVIEW from being shown. The feeling is that the chances of NK launching an attack on or in America are remote, but why take a chance? People going to a movie on Christmas day don't want to distracted by anything from having a good time.

While NK can't launch a rocket at the US, Japan is within reach and if they do have the capability to hack major corporations, such an attack might be possible.

CNN may release the film on the internet or on demand to avoid this mess.

This sets a bad precedent for the future. If they can get away with it this time they can do it again.