Zombieland

→ in
Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Below is my review for Zombieland...

Zombieland (2009)

"It blows... my mind."

Zombieland is exactly what it sounds like, a movie about zombies. There is no intense back story to catch the audience up to where the movie starts off, we just get random flashbacks that come on only when they're called for....READ MORE
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Revenge is a meal best served cold.
Do you like zombies?
Do you like horror?
Do you like laughing?
Do you like twinkies?
Do you like Ghostbusters?

If you answered yes to any of these, go see this movie. Don't think....just go.....NOW!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Seeing this tonight :squeals like schoolgirl:

To be honest, this movie doesn't interest me at all. The positive responses might spur me on to rent it on dvd.

See the trailer here:

Revenge is a meal best served cold.
Well lets face it, it's hard to find a genre in the world that interests everyone. Dare say, there were many that hated Star Wars.

If the trailers don't interest you in the slightest or you're not a Zombie fan, than obviously this isn't a movie you need to see. I do feel the movie is very well rounded, given the scenario of the movie. There's humor for the younger crowd and middle-age.

I do feel the trailers don't begin to give it justice. If you find the trailers decent, than you won't regret seeing this movie. I honestly don't know if I can say I've ever been in a movie theater where the audience was laughing to tears from beginning to end. Gotta speak for something if you ask me...

HARDCAST OVERLORD
Didn't much care for the trailer but this one's been getting pretty good reviews. Might have to rent it when it comes out on Blu-Ray.

well I seen about 45min of it b%tleg had to stop cuz its 1 of thone movies that u have to see all that bl%d g%dress so from what I have seen l%ks very funny and gruesome ^^ "they are all snowcaps?!" "where are all the f'n twinkies??!!"
Rulez*ftw

I enjoyed it ! Very funny & some of the humor was nostalgic

I was kinda hoping nobody would mention that bit. As it is probably one of the funnier scenes of the movie and is better delivered when you're not expecting it.

I just got back from seeing this, and this movie was -bleepin- fantastic! I was primed on how good it was beforehand by everybody, but it actually still delivered. In its own way it was as good a zombie movie as the 2004 Zack Snyders Dawn Of The Dead. Just excellent pacing, and tone throughout. Woody was funny, but the director was the star of this. See this!

Love how they used this song during opening credits...

Was this movie suppose to be serious, or funny? I haven't seen it.

Was this movie suppose to be serious, or funny? I haven't seen it.
Surely you can't be serious. It wasn't meant to be serious at all. Sure, there are some aspects of it that are a little more dramatic (ie., Being one of the last non-zombies amongst a world of zombies), but it was more comedic than anything else.