The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Eh. Why not.....
(don't laugh at my face.....please.)

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Me and my new bed-chair. It was love at first film sitting.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	lounge chair.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	15978  
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

The People's Republic of Clogher
This is the bombsite that is my front lawn right now.

On Saturday night I heard an almighty crash and knew a tree had fallen down. I've got about 50 trees...

Soon found out that the tree which expired had fallen on the phone line and knocked my landline and broadband out. BT, to their credit, have just been out and fixed it. My broadband's about 10meg slower but it's still 25meg which is a relief more than anything - I thought I'd be out of action for weeks.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Soon found out that the tree which expired had fallen on the phone line and knocked my landline and broadband out.
Sounds like the intro to a horror movie. BTW I was looking at the photo like I was supposed to find something there.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
PUPPIES!!!!!

That is them eating their second bowl ever of dog food. I think they like it. LOL!

That was their '4 week' pictures.
My kids are nagging us for a dog and im sure if they saw these they would want them all

I think I look kinda like Rango in this one.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rango.jpg
Views:	1063
Size:	415.2 KB
ID:	16097  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm babysitting 50 sheep (and 4 cats) right now. My uncle and auntie are on holiday.

I remembered to bring my phone this evening, and what a lovely evening it is.

Baa baas!

...and the family farm. I lived here for a while when I was little. It's a beautiful place.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Some pictures from our trip to see Metallica live (for the first time) at Sonisphere Knebworth

Kirk throwing out plectrums and my wife being the legend that she is caught 2 of them and here they are

Here are some videos I took

One

...and justice for all, Rob playing bass right in front of us

and lastly Seek and Destroy with lots of balls

Not the best photo of me, but with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Cardiff manager and Man United legend.

And then me with Mats Møller Dæhli, the next Andres Iniesta