Favorite Action/Comedy?

Tools    

I did a search but didn't find a thread on action/comedies. So what are some of your favorite action comedies?

Some of mine that come to mind right now are:
Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy
Bad Boys 1 & 2
Pineapple Express
Ghostbusters 1 & 2
Kick-Ass
Blue Streak

North by Northwest..... Midnight Run
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Tango and Cash I thought had comedy elements, also all of the leathal weapons.

Rush Hour series all the parts of this movie were fabulous and hope there will be 4th one soon...

Rush Hour series all the parts of this movie were fabulous and hope there will be 4th one soon...
I haven't seen these movies since they came out. What was the name of that other action/comedy that Christ Tucker was in with Charlie Sheen where he's a fugitive?

i guess most of the Jackie Chan movies have action along with a pinch of comedy in it.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
oh i'll throw in the Rundown as well.

the interplay between The Rock and Sean William Scott is hilarious. ( the mojo is heavily borrowed from Midnight Run)

also no such list can be complete without

the last boy scout and Tremors.(but only the original. the sequels were terrible)

I personally prefer to watch comedy movies more than else. Some of my favorite Comedy Movies are as folows:-

Sex And The City
Get Him To The Greek
Three Stooges
Mr. Bean
Men In Black

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
bulletproof?
with damon wayans and adam sandler

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Get Him to Greek

ah, "The general" is great. It's A Mad, Mad, Mad World tops it for the adventure/comedy category I believe.