The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

He's more than our mascot. He's our Godson. Beautiful Boy.
He is, huh? One of the prettiest babies I've ever seen (and I've seen lots!). Great head of hair

You guys are so nice. Thank You so much. That really makes my exhausted body and mind feel so good. Since we are all spreading the joy, anybody up for a 4 A.M. feeding?

new little one arrived on 11/14/07
Ian my big boy
Awww hippiegirl he is so cute, Congratulations

I am half agony, half hope.
Congratulations, Mom. He's lovely.

Johann von Goethe

Congrats Hippie! He's a cutie and I love his name....

How many MoFo babies have there been? I don't remember anyone else having one since I've been here... 'course my memory is getting as bad as my granny's...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Awwwww congrats Hippie!

new little one arrived on 11/14/07

Ian Patrick

Mommy & Baby Boy

Ian my big boy
Congratulations! He's adorable. He's got a full head of hair already, too.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Thank You all for the wonderful comments.
Oh my God Hip, your kid is absolutely wonderful. You must be very proud, i can understand. Wow he's a cutey!

And do check my "art": Deviant

The People's Republic of Clogher
Love the greenery and love the wood windows nebbs. I've got wood window frames but the only greenery outside is the mould on the patio...

Have you got a spare room?

Love the greenery and love the wood windows nebbs. I've got wood window frames but the only greenery outside is the mould on the patio...

Have you got a spare room?
I do have a spare room and it has your name on it, also i am only 2mins walk to the beach.

Thanks Addie, it is a great location took me nearly a year to find.