Happy Austrailia Day

Tools    

Ground Control To Major Thom
You flamin' galahs

How many Aussies are on here now besides Nebs?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Doesn't sound very American to me. I'll have to pray to Bush about whether this is okay to endorse or not.

Arresting your development
I like Austrailia cause Nebbs lives there... and they have those jumping camels...

Originally Posted by OG-
Doesn't sound very American to me. I'll have to pray to Bush about whether this is okay to endorse or not.
Us Brits aka their masters let them have 1 day.. we're great

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by OG-
heh!

Happy AD! (first I've heard of it... is this new?)

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
..Happy AD! (first I've heard of it... is this new?)
Good job not falling into the 'Americans have no idea what's beyond their borders' stereotype

*scarpers*

The People's Republic of Clogher

My 3rd favourite Austipodean sort....behind nebbs and Warnie, of course.

Randomly visiting for now
I'm an aussie woo! woo! I live way down sounth in Melbourne, right at the bottom just above that little island which we call Tasmania. I had a killer australia day! I listend to the triple J countdown of the 100 best songs of 2005 with a few friends and had a big barbe to celebrate. I wore my aussie flag and everything. It's kind of a big deal with a lot of my friends.