What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Don't wanna get all morbid here but because I grew up without a dad around, my granddad (mum's father) fulfilled that role - he taught me to drive, etc. He was the best man I've ever known, but I guess a lot of people would say that about their grandpa.

Those are special memories Tatty and you're very lucky to have them... my great grandfather helped raise me and my mother has a tendency to say I am just like him... which I take as a compliment even though I know it's not always meant as one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Spending time with my niece, dreading my Granddad's funeral this afternoon.
Sorry to hear that, honeykid. *hugs*

My one grandfather died before I was born, and the other died when I was roughly two. I believe I have that right. My step-grandfather, who I thought for all those years was my grandfather, died when I was eleven. He had bone cancer, bless his heart. My one grandmother died when I was in my early twenties, but we had left Florida, to move here (TN), so we didn't see her much at all. Even before we moved, we didn't see her very often, because we lived a tad bit away from each other (Florida's long). We only saw her once, from the time that we moved here (I was roughly thirteen), until she died (My early twenties). My other grandmother, my mother's mother, is the one that I was super close to. She lived roughly ten minutes away from us. My father died when I was eight, and she was there to help my mother. When she moved back here, because of other family members, we were right on her tail. I remember it being my idea. Oddly enough, I was born here anyway (The folks were visiting family), so I figured what the hell. I miss her like you wouldn't believe.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Well here's my family history...both My grandmas died before I knew them and then my grandpa married the babysitter ( weird huh?) and they've been together ever since. I love my step grandma I've known her my while life but she has always loved her blood related grandchildren more which is understandable and she spent most of her money on them and one dropped out of college and the other one didn't go and now they're both knocked up and not with the fathers anymore :/ anyway my other grandpa died when I was ten or so and I have one grandparent left and he's getting down to the wire

So I'm sorry for your loss

Welcome to the human race...
Being bored and miserable - although after reading the read of the posts on this page, I may be exaggerating a little...

Wondring who Verdana is and why her name sounds so sexy.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
About to watch the football.

The King of Movies
About to snap. My internet for some reason desides to go slow at this time of the month every month for about a week.

Im a realy calm person, you could even say almost NOTHING makes me lose my temper, but for some reason when my internet goes slow i start to lose it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Have you called/emailed your ISP? I swapped ISPs 3 weeks ago and found I was dropping connection (for only a few minutes but annoying all the same) once a day - once I swapped routers I've been fine.

It's a glorious morning here in God's own country and makes a change because the entire month has been wetter than a Green Party vegan snorkelling club. This 'one hour a day' decorating regime I've been following seems to be just as clueless as before - not only can I not walk but I can't seem to sleep either. Way to go!

The King of Movies
Woke up about half an hour ago from a massive, massive, massive headache after a day drinking, good times, good times.

The weirdest part was, was that when i first woke up all the events that happend during the day (even when i was sober) seemed as if they had just happend with in the hour as a opposed to when they actually happend.

Woke up about half an hour ago from a massive, massive, massive headache after a day drinking, good times, good times.

The weirdest part was, was that when i first woke up all the events that happend during the day (even when i was sober) seemed as if they had just happend with in the hour as a opposed to when they actually happend.
Time to cut back on the

I am currently watching The Net but ive missed a lot of it cause of here and taking to my brother and making food. I should probably get up and dry my hair sometime in the next few mins too.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have come down the mum in laws to use the INTERNET as we still havent got it in the new house, we are hopefully going to get it sorted tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Im going through the 5 pages of post's and threads since the last time I was online