Should John and Holly give marriage another go in DIE HARD VI?

Tools    

Should John and Holly give marriage another go in DIE HARD VI?
33.33%
1 votes
YES, their relationship was integral to the success of the original DIE HARD.
0%
0 votes
YES
0%
0 votes
NO, she'd only be in the way.
66.67%
2 votes
NO, John can do better.
0%
0 votes
PERHAPS, if both parties are mature and mutual.
3 votes. You may not vote on this poll

On the outside looking in.
Bruce Willis has stated DIE HARD VI will be his farewell to the John McClane character. What do you think, should John and ex-wife Holly give marriage another go in DIE HARD VI?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	DHWAW.png
Views:	122
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	10746  

At this point I just like hearing the titles they come up with. But I was disappointed with the fourth and haven't even seen the fifth yet.

It's a shame, because I thought this was a franchise that would continue to age well. Guess not.

On the outside looking in.
At this point I just like hearing the titles they come up with. But I was disappointed with the fourth and haven't even seen the fifth yet.

It's a shame, because I thought this was a franchise that would continue to age well. Guess not.

I still think the series can go out with a bang provided they bring in an A-list director and forego the last two picture's reliance on cgi in favor of real stunt work.

I liked the fourth installment of the Die Hard series when it is uncut on DVD. Sure the violence was more cartoonish and over the top, but I still had fun with it. THAT should have been the good bye movie. But then they had to make It is a Good Day to Die HArd and the f**ked all up!

The fourth was palatable but the fifth stinks.

I think they should let it rest now... they've killed the franchise.

... as for Holly...
John saved her ass in the first two films... the second film in particular, all he could think about was her. The end scene where he's walking through the devastation calling her name was quite a homage to his love for her and to his character in general.
The third film she'd left him, she wasn't shown in the film but he even tried to reconcile with her over the phone while he was in the midst of a terrorist threat... then by the fourth there was no mention of her at all. So she's obviously got no interest in John at all.

Holly's character is a total b*tch... if they do make a 6th film which I hope they don't and just shelf the idea, they should leave Holly out of it and give him someone who appreciates him for what he is and does, he's better off without Holly.