pozdrav

Tools    

i'm new, i'm from croatia, i like movies but not in a way that i would think kubrick is a god, and that's about it....oh, and i really like almodovar movies and some recent mexican movies ( i love spanish )...open to movies from any country in the world, as long as it's good ( confirmed by an independent source...), although i don't really like it when the movie looks like it's been shot for 2 bucks for the national television...i like them to be visualy good too....and the music is very importaint, it could make or brake the movie for me....croatian cinematography sucks the big one...nobody watches crotian movies here...mainly because of the sheakspearian acting and the use of formal language which nobody uses thus creating the effect of sheakspearian ( bad and unconvincing, unrealistic ) acting
and i would just like to say, that i haven't really posted much on this forum because it seems a bit too large and chaotic, it's really difficult to personalise it or to get to know people in such a large forum...so that put me off a bit....maybe that will change in time....
oh, and another big big reason why i'm not here that much is that sometimes it takes forever for a page to open and that pisses me off way too much ( i have a 56k dial up modem )

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
ok... Well, welcome.
I like Almodovar too, just watched Bad Education last weekend. Pretty spicy!
So, do you bitch all the time, or is it just how you say hello?

Hey, yeah, i felt the same about the largeness of MoFo, you do get used to it, i did. Lol, it took my a few months to reach this forum (i began in Upcoming Movies and slowly moved down). Anyway, read some your posts, hope you stick around long enough to get cosy!

Originally Posted by adidasss
( i have a 56k dial up modem )
Get a faster connection dude, get high speed.

Anyways, welcome to the crew! enjoy your stay.

welcome, enjoy it here, this place will change your life

As overwhelming as this place may seem it really boils down to maybe 40 or 50 regular posters. We are definitely an eccentric bunch, but we welcome individulism like a hot griddle welcomes a flapjack; ya may get burnt, but with enough syrup you will taste good anyway. Welcome.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome.

It's too early in the morning to have a tiff about Shakespeare though. That'll keep...

Randomly visiting for now
Welcome, stick around. Don't think we have too many posters from Croatia, but u should find your place fast enough if you get postin. Use the search button to find a thread you are interested in, or even start your own thread if you can't find something you want to chat about. cya round

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
I like you, welcome
ahhh...now i feel all gitty....thnx for the welcome
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
So, do you bitch all the time, or is it just how you say hello?
ouch!!you're a tough one aren't you...looking forward to disagreing with everything you have to say...toodlytooo....
Originally Posted by starrdarcy
Get a faster connection dude, get high speed.
oh ****!!now why haven't i thought of that!? eyes was right...this site did change my life!!!!...
and stop undressing me with your eyes!!
you too eyes!!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by adidasss
....ouch!!you're a tough one aren't you...looking forward to disagreing with everything you have to say...toodlytooo....
Awesome.
In that case, nice to meet you.