I hate Adam Sandler

Tools    

I kinda like him. My favorite comedic role by him has to be Happy Gilmore,
You know that is the one I dislike the most

Lets put a smile on that block
I dislike the man quite alot.

Aside from Punch Drunk Love, the man's career has warranted the need for him to be put inside a small glass cube and shot into the vastness of space for all eternity.

There are those who call me...Tim.
I've seen more of his films than I wish I had, and generally he's th least funny thing in them. Anger Management made me smile when Jack Nicholson was being silly, and there's something about Christopher Walken that made me smile a few times in Click (though I imagine it says a lot about the film that I don't remember a thing from it).

But I shall be avoiding him like the plague in the future if I can.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I do like "Adam Sandlers" films, Happy gilmore, Waterboy and Click are hilarious but he is over rated. But "Will Farrel" is an absolute fool, he just is not funny. I can just about stomach him in Anchorman, the film is ok but I found "Steve Carell" brilliant in it. He is also good in "Bruce and Evan Almighty"

John Ford rocks!!!
Movies with Wil Farrel and Adam Sandler are for the dumbed down masses raised on the "has been" old tv relic SNL. SNL has not really funny since the early to mid 1980s. Yet because of people like Drew Barrymore and others in the movie biz who like bad old tv shows [Charlie's Angels = Yuuuck!!!] and think that the hijinks of Ferrel and Sandler etc. are indeed comic genious. Note to Hollywood: SNL is not funny anymore. Stop going there for talent!!!

Hillbilly types love those dumb Wil Ferrel movies. My guess is that they are irritated by the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen when they watch on the $50 dvd player bought at Walmart. LOL.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Movies with Wil Farrel and Adam Sandler are for the dumbed down masses raised on the "has been" old tv relic SNL. SNL has not really funny since the early to mid 1980s. Yet because of people like Drew Barrymore and others in the movie biz who like bad old tv shows [Charlie's Angels = Yuuuck!!!] and think that the hijinks of Ferrel and Sandler etc. are indeed comic genious. Note to Hollywood: SNL is not funny anymore. Stop going there for talent!!!

Hillbilly types love those dumb Wil Ferrel movies. My guess is that they are irritated by the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen when they watch on the $50 dvd player bought at Walmart. LOL.
hark! I hear an antagonist!

I guess nobody told Tina Fey and Amy Poehler

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I've enjoyed quite a few films Sandler has been in. I don't like him but he is quite good at doing what he does.

He's okay. In general I can take him or leave him. I did like Spanglish quite a bit but in retrospect I think it wasn't so much Sandler's performance as it was Tea Leone's and Paz Vega's performances that really set that one off for me. Cloris Leachman was in great form too, I love her.

I don't know of anyone who has exclaimed; "Hey! The new Adam Sandler movie is out!"

...uh the post is up there...

Hillbilly types?

BTW, you spelled genius wrong....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Making a difference
Lol what a spiteful header. I also thought he was not funny but First fifty dates and Spanglish was funny. Have not seen much of him though

Mig
Adam Sandler is alright, though he relies too heavily on the same tricks which aren't all that fun to begin with.

Will Ferell....
...Is a genious!!! Greatest thing since sliced bread, that man is. Just saw an episode of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, who's taken over from Leno, and Will Ferrel was hilarious as always.

He's hilarious doing his thing, wether in interviews or playing a character in movies. The funny thing about him is, he's always doing a character, even when he's being interviewed, he improvises some jokes, but they're delivered as though he's being utterly serious.

That contrast between the over the top silly stuff he conjures up and his convincing seriousness is a recipe for hilarity.

Will Ferrel's movies may not always be great, though I think they're always decently funny thanks to him, but I'd say he's the greatest comedic performer of his generation.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hillbilly types? ... BTW, you spelled genius wrong....
Zing! Adam Sandler is much more tame than he used to be. Billy Madison was just annoying to watch with him acting like a kid.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg