Popularity Meter • Do You Know Them?

Tools    

Ha, douchey millionaire 16 I bet? handsome politician 18 or 20? and smug English musician has to be 15?

I only got three as well. At least I hope I got three right

Yes that is correct. Though I chose a different kind of head of state for 18.

I haven’t got the slightest idea who any of G2 are.
Wow.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I should've guessed at 17 I think I know who she it, but only her first name, her last name I couldn't spell. #20 is very familiar but I don't have a name to go with his face.

I should've guessed at 17 I think I know who she it, but only her first name, her last name I couldn't spell. #20 is very familiar but I don't have a name to go with his face.
#17's last name is very easy to spell. Message me your guess and I'll tell you whether you are right or not.

I haven’t got the slightest idea who any of G2 are.

The three Americans that I guessed are most well known to boomers. You may be too young to know who they are.

My fellow Americans, I only got three this time. I don't know if any of the others are American. I made some guesses like douchey millionaire, handsome politician and smug English musician.
I was going to say "Rock-n-Roll Guy", but "smug English musician" is not only more specific, but sounds so much better!

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
How entertaining is all this...

OK pals, keep going with G1 and G2. Preparation of G3 is started.

Three guesses for G2.

Happy to see the answers whenever they're revealed.

I guess I am just really bad at faces. Or names. Or both.
Welcome to my world
Actually, I haven't watched broadcast TV or news or read news articles in over 25 years. So not surprising I don't know who most of these people are.

Welcome to my world
Actually, I haven't watched broadcast TV or news or read news articles in over 25 years. So not surprising I don't know who most of these people are.
No magazines, no papers?

G3 - How many of these do you identify?

-----

WARNING: "Names" spoilers below
21. Liv Tyler [8.00]
22. Ronnie Wood [8.00]
23. Wes Anderson [4.0]
24. Mark Twain [8.00]
25. Gwen Stefani [9.00]
26. Jackie Kennedy Onassis [10.00]
27. Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber [5.0]
28. Lindsey Vonn [2.0]
29. Garth Brooks [2.0]
30. Isabelle Adjani [3.30]

I don't know if this is widespread culturally illiteracy or face blindness, but it is genuinely scary how few of you can recognize these folks.

Another 10 out of 10 for me.