Server too busy. Try again...

Tools    

It has been happening to me again off and on all day again... even when I tried to log off...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by Sedai
Slay you have 11 green dots, that is hilarious man! We love our Lordy we do.
It pays to be the best reviewer in the forums!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

You should all see a decrease now...I raised the server load limit last night from 7 to 10. Thanks for the updates so far; please keep them coming a bit longer, if it's not too much trouble.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Yoda
You should all see a decrease now...I raised the server load limit last night from 7 to 10. Thanks for the updates so far; please keep them coming a bit longer, if it's not too much trouble.
Yesterday was great....I didn't see any message box pop up. However, this morning is completely different. At first I couldn't log in...then I couldn't send a message with out that "server is busy" box popping up. I also had a "connection failure" box pop up a couple of times when trying to go into one of the forums...then a mmoment later it was fine.

I must become Caligari..!
Got quite a bit today
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

The server's undergoing some tweaks today, so you might see the message more often than usual. My apologies for the inconvenience. It should get better soon.

My life isn't written very well.
Thanks Chris.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Two minutes ago.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by bluebottle
Two minutes ago.
Ditto
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

It's been a few days since I've had any problems. Only one day since Yoda's last message.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I’ve been getting ‘server too busy’ again all morning… even when I logged on…
Same here.

Just had the server busy up too. I couldn't seem to get out of that message for a while.