R.I.P. Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Tools    

The Burbs, The Man With One Red Shoe, and Loverboy are three of my favorite movies that she's in. This is just awful, and I feel so sad for her mother. There is nothing worse in this entire world, than outliving our children. I'd sooner die today. God bless her.

R.I.P.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

RIP, Carrie Fisher.

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
It's tough to find a reason to talk about both Carrie Fisher and Blade Runner at the same time.

Oh wait, no it isn't. Here's a picture of Carrie on the set of Blade Runner, that time she was an extra on the film.

Film Review by Sedai

Chewbacca snapped over Carrie Fisher's death and Debbie Reynolds' stroke. Put in strait-jacket and locked up in Beverly Hills mental hospital where he can be safe for awhile. Link
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chewbacca.JPG
Views:	295
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	28243  

"The Internal Bleeding Dance." - Violet
They said she struggled with bipolar disorder, depression and addiction.

Carrie Fisher's Ashes Placed in Giant Prozac Pill Urn
http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...ll-urn-w459559

Oh wait, no it isn't. Here's a picture of Carrie on the set of Blade Runner, that time she was an extra on the film.
I didn't know she was an extra in Blade Runner.

Thank God she's dead and inside that fake pill. Otherwise, she might have tried to swallow it.