A Few Things You Should Know About Vin Diesel

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing

"Vin Diesel coined the term "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" before he ate every unicorn in existence...

"Vin Diesel once pissed a detailed map of London's underground into the snow.

"Vin Diesel is really Thor, Norse God of Thunder. "

If you enjoyed these Dieselicious thoughts, click here and find a world of joy. Just keep hitting refresh to become a Diesel Scholar.

Vin Diesel once built men out of cannabis and brought them to life with his own bile. The result was the band Genesis.

AND THAT WAS ONLY MY FIRST ONE!!!!

I've been frequenting that site for about a month, all of my away messages are from that site. Hilarious. Just hilarious.

'The Great Depression was actually caused when Vin Diesel forgot to sign one of his checks.'.....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

If one were to make a rope out of Vin Diesel's arm-pit hair, they would soon find that it works, quite effectivly, as a lasso of truth, giving rise to the question; when did Wonder Woman have access to these materials?

Put me in your pocket...
You gave me a nice break from work Sammy. Very fun...and nice picture.

Here are a few more random facts...

• Vin Diesel's biological mother is Wonder Woman.

• Vin Diesel once ate Gwen Stefani with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. He then threw her back up into a bowl made of silver and moonlight. The song "Hollaback Girl" is about her experiences in his digestive tract.

• A diamond may say you love her, but a Vin Diesel is forever.

• Goliath threw the match against David when he heard the winner had to face Vin Diesel.

• When Vin Diesel is sad, magical puppies appear to cheer him up.

• Bruce Campbell is the only being in our dimension capable of killing Vin Diesel, but the vacuum left by his absence would collapse the universe. To this day, the actors refuse to be wthin a thousand miles of eachother's presence.

Vin Diesel was created using sperm from Liberace, Rob Halford, and all Three Stooges.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Vin Diesel recently added 'moose' to his "Animals That Tried to Fight Me and Lost" list. ahahahahaha

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Vin Diesel's first appearence on screen was in the hit movie "Alien", where he burst out of a mans chest at a dinner table.

Vin Diesel got so angry at a mountain blocking his path that he punched it as hard as he could. Some of the pieces came back down and are now called Stonehenge. The part that didn't became the moon.

Vin Diesel defeated Neo-Hitler and Neo-Stalin in an epic contest of strength. Their fight destroyed three planets and extended Vin Diesel's penis length at least three inches

Vin Diesel regularly beats up the entire population of France.

And I thought it was going to be Vin Diesel break-dancing

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
And I thought it was going to be Vin Diesel break-dancing
AAAAHAHAHAHA!! In fairness now, he looks about 15 there, and I think many of us are lucky that no one was rolling tape on us at that age. Still though... hehehehehehehehe!!

Lets put a smile on that block
Vin Diesel's brain waves are audible to bats, and he uses them to get the bats to fly into his mouth. He has not sat down for a meal in twelve years.

Put me in your pocket...
Vin Diesel once ate Gwen Stefani with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. He then threw her back up into a bowl made of silver and moonlight. The song "Hollaback Girl" is about her experiences in his digestive tract.
So I turn on the radio in the car this morning and I hear Holloback Girl...
A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl [x2]

Ooooh ooh, this my *****, this my ***** [x4]

Let me hear you say this ***** is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This **** is bananas)
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

Again
This ***** is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This ***** is bananas)
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

...and I just start giggling because it made me wonder about Vin Diesel and his digestive tract. I don't think I can hear that song now without thinking about Vin.

Bruce Campbell is the only being in our dimension capable of killing Vin Diesel, but the vacuum left by his absence would collapse the universe. To this day, the actors refuse to be wthin a thousand miles of eachother's presence.

ahahahahahhahahahah go Bruce

Vin Diesel regularly had unprotected sex with Magic Johnson and Freddie Mercury just to prove he's immune to the AIDS virus. Obviously, he was. Freddie Mercury died and Magic Johnson's talk show was a miserable failure, and Vin is as successful as ever.

The People's Republic of Clogher
"Vin Diesel can morph into an alpaca, and no matter how much you shear him, there is always more hair. Vin's hair in alpaca form in 80% steel, 15% flexible carbon-based polymer, and 5% unknown, highly radioactive isotope that scientists have nicknamed, "The Sperm Ruiner."

And I thought it was just me....