Your opinions of Black Women

Tools    

Semper Fooey
If this guy is posting to link spam, at least he is being original about it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
It's people like that guy that make the internet such a magical place to visit. I will miss him. :P

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Semper Fooey
He may have been racist, but he was a surreal, theater of the absurd racist and for that i will always have a certain amount of grudging respect.

we were kindred spirits (gods)

everyone's a little bit racist

can black women not be successful?

Semper Fooey
The picture does not accurately reflect black women in American culture.

I personally haven't interacted much with black women but those friends who did ( in either USA or Africa ) thought that black women are good for one night stands but not marriage .

While Indians I know have married arab women , european and American white women , chinese filipino korean women , but not a single person has married a black woman .

^lol....
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've never seen a black woman in real life. (excluding mulatto etc.).
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.