'What if America were still British'

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
The photoshopping phuckers at b3ta have turned up some more filmic goodies in their latest batch of breezy offensiveness....

For more like the following, only more offensive (or incomprehensible), you can risk clickething here

Just cos it looks sunny

Do you guys say motor?

What about shooter?...

I do, my mum's Aussie

Still haven't got her to say motor yet. Stubborn bunch, Aussies

"What if America were still British?"
I'm glad I wasn't around in the late 1700's..I don't think I could handle it. If America was still British now, our country would be more screwed up than it is now.

I like the Brits, they have this wonderful sense of humor, but if it came down to war I do not think Benny Hill could win the day, just saying. I did love Benny though (why does he remind me of Sam Kinnison?), even if he was disowned:

&feature=PlayList&p=D6A65918BDB64998&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=21

The People's Republic of Clogher
Would they finally have devolution after a 100 years of 'armed struggle' between 'republicans' and 'unionists'?

It seems quite strange typing this as the TV is on with live pictures of Hilary 'I'm now a diplomat' Clinton in Belfast meeting parliament and hoping to bang a few heads together and stop the whole farce that is Stormont grinding to a halt.

The important question, though, is - Would the Austin Princess ever have been built in Detroit?

You're right Nebs. It's more of a multinational now

---

Here's a few other filmic-ish ones that tickled me

I must be slow today (well, slower) because it took me ages to work that one out. Then I got it.

There aren't any working streetlights in America! Ha!

I still don't really get it - it just made me imagine Matt Lucas's 'Yeahbutno' girl with a rotating head

Yep.

The Exorcist directed by Mike Leigh or Ken Loach - The problem being that the Linda Blair would be waiting 18 months for a hospital appointment with the NHS then gets taken into care where she's worshipped as a god. Or something...

... The problem being that the Linda Blair would be waiting 18 months for a hospital appointment with the NHS then gets taken into care where she's worshipped as a god. Or something...
Also, during the vomit scene, we'd just assume it was the hospitals pea soup she'd be served earlier.

I think the "I Say Team" is a minor work of genius.

I've heard that during World War II and the post-war years, Europeans differentiated between the Brits and American GIs, claiming the Brits acted like they owned the world, while the GIs acted like they didn't give a damn who owned it.