My latest news

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
hey mofos!! how is everybody? this time i have a really good reason. well i should say SHE is as of a week ago this friday, i have a new title in life. i am a MOTHER!!! on the july 2nd, my water broke early in the afternoon and we got ready to head to the birthing center. luckily, we had the bags already packed and in the car. i started having back labor shortly after arriving which causes killer back spasms among other issues. it turned out that her back was to my back. hours passed, i worked harder than i had ever done before trying to get her out. i went totally naturally..no drugs execpt a small dose of something to make the contractions stronger!! yes it hurts like hell!! finally around 2:30 a.m., it was time to push!!! it turned out she was turned ''sunny side up'' (http://www.babycenter.com/0_posterio...ion_1454005.bc) finally at 3:11 a.m., Julia Grace was born!! She weighed 6 lbs and 12 ounces and 18 inches. its like holding a baby doll sometimes. i am adjusting quite well to my new life. now onto pics of MY Jules!!

Right after she was born..and won this new mommie's heart

tiring but so worth it

sorry for so big!!! get ready to see alot of pics of MY baby girl, Jules!! yes kevin made it home for her birth on father's day. he is a good daddy and she has him wrapped around his little finger already. i have missed this home away from home

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Congrats to you and your "even bigger" family. You two probably never knew how easy it was to just fall in love with somebody in a split second. Or maybe you did but didn't realize how deep it would run. Love to you all.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Aw! Glad her daddy made it for the birth. Congratulations to you both! (And ow, back labour isn't good, poor you.)

Congratulations, eMilee! All the best to you and your family.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Emm she is beautiful, that picture of you both is so touching Congratulations

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
You have a beutiful baby girl there and I wish you all the best to you and your family

aww Emm. Jules is absolutely gorgeous! congratulations to you and Kevin, and lovely to hear he got back for the birth. Well done to all of you xxx

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
congratulations. making a human is the coolest thing ever!!

She's absolutely beautiful eM! Congratulations!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Female Jungle Poster
She's utterly adorable. Congrats all around!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~