Battle of the Villains

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
As we all know there's a bunch of battle's going on but, where's the villains. Well here it is. I will try and keep up as best I can. I guess the first one to 9 votes wins. Yeah that sounds good. Well, here we go my boogie woogie friends.

Villain #1

Shinzon from Star Trek: Nemesis

Villian #2

Saruman from Lord of the Rings
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
I love these battles, but, could we maybe move them to the games thread instead of movie discussion? It seems this thread is under siege by the battle threads....

Originally Posted by Sedai
I love these battles, but, could we maybe move them to the games thread instead of movie discussion? It seems this thread is under siege by the battle threads....

no way man my threads are the only things saving the 'general movie discussion threads' plus people like it there

You ready? You look ready.
I don't really think of it as a game more like a battle we watch. If you don't like were they are, by all means move them or get them moved.

Originally Posted by poeman
no way man my threads are the only things saving the 'general movie discussion threads' plus people like it there
You think so? Wow, single handedly too.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You think so? Wow, single handedly too.

no no you know what i mean, i keep the flow going.

no no you know what i mean, i keep the flow going.
Just teasing. You've done a great job keeping up with your games. A helluva lot of people (including myself) enjoy them.

well instead of talkin about pointless stuff im gonna Vote. my vote goes to saruman

A system of cells interlinked

Isn't this McClane's thread?

I vote for Saruman

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
well instead of talkin about pointless stuff im gonna Vote. my vote goes to saruman
Thank God you're here to set us all straight.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Saruman

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
Saurmon

Saurmon.

Saruman

Saruman

Saruman

saruman

Im voting for Sarumon as well.

Next battle man. Bring in the world greatest villlan. Captain James Hook!