The MoFo Demographics Survey

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Annie, I share homeschooling of the two girls with their dad, and the lion's share is done at his house. I assumed the demographic question was about our *own* schooling, not our children's.

My life's only hectic in the sense that I have a million little jobs and lives I piece together (some days at the office, some days at home freelancing, some kid-filled days, etc.). There's little semblance of a routine, which is great in some ways but can be hectic in its own right if you're prone to being a scatterbrain (like me).

I'm betting these demographics are all over the map (so to speak).

history *is* moralizing
1. What is your age?
37, physically 25, mentally 3505

2.what's your sign?
Aquarius

3. What is your geographic location?
at the moment, Berlin, Germany, in 3 weeks, Seoul, Korea, in one year, somewhere in North America

4. What is your education level:
College (multiple) graduate

5. What is your religion?
Buddhist

6. What is your political affiliation?
Ethnist Separatist Aristocrat

7. Your employment:
Self-employed

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Austruck
Annie, I share homeschooling of the two girls with their dad, and the lion's share is done at his house. I assumed the demographic question was about our *own* schooling, not our children's.
Linda, about the schooling, I meant that I applaud your being able to wear the teacher hat on top of your other freelance jobs. Which to me would essentially be like another part time job ontop of everything else. I didn't mean to talk about schooling in general....sorry about that.

Originally Posted by Austruck
My life's only hectic in the sense that I have a million little jobs and lives I piece together (some days at the office, some days at home freelancing, some kid-filled days, etc.). There's little semblance of a routine, which is great in some ways but can be hectic in its own right if you're prone to being a scatterbrain (like me).

I've had a few whirlwind years like that too. You're not alone my friend.

You ready? You look ready.
Number 1
15, mentally at least 20

Number 2
Cancer

Number 3
The South

Number 4
In high school

Number 5
Other - I just believe in God. I don't associate myself with any of those. Lol.

Number 6
Conservative

Number 7
Part Time and Self-employed
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
... yeah, so I was way off.
Keep reading for the results, after I added in the people I missed and other people showed up and posted.

I am having a nervous breakdance
So, Ms Delilah. Based on the result of the survey, what conclusions do you come to concerning the MoFo demographics?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

My fellow Leos...you rock...roar !!!!!!!!

Dear Sammi how could I miss this thread, so I am filling it in now I know it is to late if i had, imagine what my age would do to the average age

1. What is your age?
54 55 next month

2. Hey, baby, what's your sign?
Leo

Australia

4. What is your education level.
Graduate degree + 2 nursing certificates

No affiliation

6. What is your political affiliation?
Other

7. Your employment:
Self-employed

Sorry again

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
So, Ms Delilah. Based on the result of the survey, what conclusions do you come to concerning the MoFo demographics?
That Ireland doesn't exist?

I have the same excuse as neb's. But she needs to be reminde dthat 25 isn't old.

1. What is your age?

2. Hey, baby, what's your sign?
Aquarius

Pacific

4. What is your education level (please choose one):
In high school, and if I am lucky, some college in a few weeks.

Protestant

6.What is your political affiliation?
Fiscally Conservative and socially moderate (whatever the hell that means)

7. Your employment:
I am in limbo for 1/4 part time job.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Well, Mr Zilla, I found a few things somewhat interesting, despite the small sampling of respondents.

I was not suprised by the average age, but I find it interesting that only three people are within 4 years of the average - most are much older or much younger.

Zodiacally speaking , the highest percentage of responses were of the same sign as the board's owner. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Location - while 70% of respondents are in the US, 30% from the rest of the world is pretty high, in comparison to another board I could name.

Politics - I was a bit suprised that the liberals outnumber the conservatives and moderates combined. Possibly liberals are just more prone to filling out questionnaires, however.

Employment - again, in comparison to another board, Mofos appear much more employable. Also, much more polite. In this case, I doubt there is coincidence.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
6.What is your political affiliation?
Fiscally Conservative and socially moderate (whatever the hell that means)
Yeah, what the hell does that mean??

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Politics - I was a bit suprised that the liberals outnumber the conservatives and moderates combined.
You know.. liberals and movies.

How come there's no % for Aries?

I'm an Aries

I counted 31 posts, hmmm

Well, nice survey!
Only 3 people from UK, huh? I feel like such a foreigner...

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Only 3 people from UK I feel like such a foreigner...
you should!
, whattahell is UK anyway? me, i've been in England, Alba/Scotland, Cymru/Wales and Kernow/Cornwall, and still have to visit Shetland, Eire/Ireland and Mannin/Isle of Man!.........

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
How come there's no % for Aries?

I'm an Aries

I counted 31 posts, hmmm

Well, nice survey!
Only 3 people from UK, huh? I feel like such a foreigner...
I just scrolled through and counted 30 responses, and saw two that are aries. D'OH!! Back to the drawing board.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
you should!
, whattahell is UK anyway? me, i've been in England, Alba/Scotland, Cymru/Wales and Kernow/Cornwall, and still have to visit Shetland, Eire/Ireland and Mannin/Isle of Man!.........
Uh...United Kingdom

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
1. 32
2. Taurus
3. The Midwest
4. College graduate
5. Catholic
6. Moderate
7. Full time

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by jrs
Uh...United Kingdom
He's pointing out that it's not really a nation j. More a gaggle of fiercely individualistic regions (that have to put up with being governed by England for the most part - and occasionally getting called part of it )

And yeah Sammy, when you do your recount, you really should let Ireland exist too