Favorite Movie in Least Favorite Genre

Tools    

I know you love Repo it is in your top ten! lol

I have not seen LSoH, It is one of those movies I have been meaning to watch but Have not gotten around to seeing.
Hehe, yeah

I've probably watched Little Shop as many times as Repo.

Not a big fan of comedies, but my favorite would probably I love You Man, or Foregetting Sarah Marshall.

don't like period movies but I loved Maria Antoinette

All vampire films suck!!!!!and are the downfall of hollywood along with comic book and superhero movies............. But i like interview with the vampire.

Musical: The Blues Brothers I don't know if this is strictly classed as a musical, but honestly, it's as close as I'm going to get.

Chick Flick: Love Actually

Horror: The Shining (top 80 material)
Gangster Movies: Once Upon a Time in America (top 40 material)

I wouldn't classify superhero/comic book movies as a genre because it's an extremely narrow definition, like classifying a franchise such as Star Trek as a whole separate genre of TV and film (essentially comic book movies are two franchises: Marvel and DC).

Be a freak, like me too
American western - Johnny Guitar and a few ones but too lazy to think about other films
Musical (but I like film about music like Mahler, The Music Lovers) - Singing In The Rain, Phantom Of The Paradise but I have to see the films of Bob Fosse
Action - Uuuuhhh...

Romance: Before Sunrise, Before Sunset and Before Midnight
Western: Django: Unchained and No Country For Old Men (does that count? hahaha)

I'm also not a fan of Westerns - but I really like The Cowboys (1972) because it's also a coming-of-age film, it's a revenge film (with kids vs. adults), it's got Bruce Dern's psycho bad guy, and the fact that...
WARNING: "SPOILER" spoilers below
John Wayne gets killed halfway before the movie ends
!

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I dislike Sci-Fi, but I absolutely love the Matrix Trilogy. The slam bang action affairs are definitely fun as hell to watch.

I dislike Sci-Fi, but I absolutely love the Matrix Trilogy. The slam bang action affairs are definitely fun as hell to watch.
A Gang Starr / Wu fan on this board? Noice