Happy Toose-Day of Creation!

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Dearest Sir Toose. We may have only converced occasionly but each time it has scarred me deeply. Thankyou for your delightful present as they are scars of joy

A Very Many Happy Returns to you, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hurrah!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Happy gruffday Toosey

Be careful Blib! He's actually a raving lunatic that only posts when he gets the nerve to leave his cave. He doesn't do that often anymore because of his hemorrhoids, but he will still try to lure you to his den of smelly evil. He's losing his mind and his sense of self. Soon, he will be living on tubers and huckleberries, coming into town to terrorize married women and homeless rodents everywhere. If you're unlucky enough to get on his bad side, he may become your friend, then you're in really, really, really, really, bad danger because he'll go all Lenny on ya'. I've seen it happen man! Once, my buddy Afroman decided to feed Sir Toose a rabbit and, because of that, Sir Toose made him a friend. I ran screaming (because I'm really a coward), but I could hear him behind me saying, "...and I'll hug him, and squeeze him, and name him George." Ever since, I dedicate my life to warning unsuspecting people like you. I just couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you when I could have diverted it. Oh sure, I’d still be able to masturbate and eat Frito Lay products…but I wouldn’t enjoy them! Not really anyway. Yeah, okay…I’m not fooling you; I’d still enjoy those things, but I wouldn’t enjoy tooth extractions! So just remember I warned you about Sir Toose, birthday or not, you must be wary dealing with the likes of him. Not only is he scary, he’s rather hairy. Not to mention he’s a f….
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
Happy Bithday Toothy!

You, as well as I, havent been around here as much--well, my saying that means I don't know if you're actually here that much or not, but I haven't been reading many posts by you when I do visit.

I hope you have a great day, and I'll talk to you soon!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Be careful Blib! He's actually a raving lunatic that only posts when he gets the nerve to leave his cave. He doesn't do that often anymore because of his hemorrhoids, but he will still try to lure you to his den of smelly evil. He's losing his mind and his sense of self. Soon, he will be living on tubers and huckleberries, coming into town to terrorize married women and homeless rodents everywhere. If you're unlucky enough to get on his bad side, he may become your friend, then you're in really, really, really, really, bad danger because he'll go all Lenny on ya'. I've seen it happen man! Once, my buddy Afroman decided to feed Sir Toose a rabbit and, because of that, Sir Toose made him a friend. I ran screaming (because I'm really a coward), but I could hear him behind me saying, "...and I'll hug him, and squeeze him, and name him George." Ever since, I dedicate my life to warning unsuspecting people like you. I just couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you when I could have diverted it. Oh sure, I’d still be able to masturbate and eat Frito Lay products…but I wouldn’t enjoy them! Not really anyway. Yeah, okay…I’m not fooling you; I’d still enjoy those things, but I wouldn’t enjoy tooth extractions! So just remember I warned you about Sir Toose, birthday or not, you must be wary dealing with the likes of him. Not only is he scary, he’s rather hairy. Not to mention he’s a f….
Well LordyLord it appears to me that toose isn't the only scary one around here

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOSE

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a GREAT day!

A system of cells interlinked
Happy B-day Toose

You share a birthday with my father-not-in-law! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOSEXY!

Happy Birthday Toosie!!!

Sláinte… Enjoy the dance…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, old pal! I hope they found a cake big enough for all the candles.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Birthday MaToosie~~

You are like a fine wine...my dear impish, sexy friend...
...and I want to taste you.~~

I hope you enjoyed your birthday hot stuff. Hurry back from all of your celebrating.
This place isn't the same when your not here.

Originally Posted by Aniko
You are like a fine wine...and I want to taste you.
That's too graphic for my delicate sensibilities.

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
That's too graphic for my delicate sensibilities.
Yeah Annie Puh-leaze! That's just way too visual.

Besides, I think age is like a nice cheese. Perhaps I could spread him over something...

Happy Birthday Toosie-boy!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Happy birthday Toose! I'll always have a special place in my heart for you, as you were the member to help me out of my shell in the forum. As a matter of fact...I think you created a topic just for that purpose. Thanks for everything Toose! Glad to have you around and I hope you'll be here for a long time yet!

Just something for you........

For those who want their cake and to eat it as well.............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Thanks to all you people... and Slaytan...

I'm too fkcuing old. And Grouchy, as Piddy so eloquently pointed out.

This was all way too nice of yous.

D'oh. I can't believe I didn't reply to this.

Old though you may be, we need you around to apart your wisom to us younguns through the occasional smack in the head.

Originally Posted by Yoda
D'oh. I can't believe I didn't reply to this.

Old though you may be, we need you around to apart your wisom to us younguns through the occasional smack in the head.

**smack**

That would be Impart my wisdom...