Well Hello . . .

Tools    

I'm not sure where the proper place to introduce myself would be. So I'm doing it here. I work way too much and don't get to play online nearly as much as I'd like, but I'll be around and hope you can all find it in your hearts to accept me. No Avatar or swank signature yet, but I'll get round to it soon, promise.

There's treachery afoot!!!
I'm fairly new here myself and this is a great place if you love any aspect of the movie business. Hope to see your posts around.

MovieForums Extra
Welcome to our humble home. Nice to meet you. Hope you stay and play awhile.

Greetings and salivations.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome

I hope you enjoy the forums.

Man of La Movies
Welcome...pull up a bean bag chair and comment about how out of style they are

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

The People's Republic of Clogher
Y'know what they say: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...

But I'm guessing that you're not called Jack or aren't, indeed, a boy...ermmmm...

So welcome!

Hope you stick around.

Welcome MissD, you are of course welcome here, unless you're another facade of Django . If not then we're glad to have you here, and I look forward to a swank signature and avatar.

We can't stop here!
I was gonna make an asanine comment about not knowing where to place an introduction thread even though introduction is in the name, but I'll be nice.

Welcome and have fun. Some of these people are very knowledgable about mocies, and some just think they are.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Yello!!!!!

When's the Toga party?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

welcome to Mofo.

hi....

Arresting your development
Togas? I'm a curious party of one... I guess.

history *is* moralizing
toga, togae, togârum...

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
toga, togae, togârum...
Your slip is showing.

Wheely cool bike girl
It's beginning to sound like a National Lampoon memory walk.

Welcome to the MoFo House, MissD.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Your slip is showing.
uhhhhhhh, slippus mostrandum?