Captain America: Civil War

Tools    

I would like to choose batman!!

I'm sure most people were expecting Spidey to show up in Civil War, but it's still great that it's finally confirmed

Last trailer out. Looks very good, but why would the disagreements between them go to such extremes won't be easy to justify.

spoilers for newest trailer below

Awesome! And then... Spider-Man came. Feels out of place, but maybe I could adapt... Only, it's kinda hard when the kid is 19 and sounds 14. Shouldn't he be at home playing warcraft or something?

spoilers for newest trailer below

Awesome! And then... Spider-Man came. Feels out of place, but maybe I could adapt... Only, it's kinda hard when the kid is 19 and sounds 14. Shouldn't be at home playing warcraft or something?
While the presence of Spider-Man is highly promising, the fact that we have seen the webslinger in five other unrelated movies already makes his appearance slightly bizarre.

I think that they should have kept Spidey under wraps, only to be unveiled to audiences when they actually go to see the film itself.

I would have liked a bit more Black Panther, Scarlet Witch and Reason in this one. But still, looks awesome. This is genuinely a Golden Age for Comic Book Movies!

BTW, Scarlet Witch is the Awesomest!

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Looks awesome, can't wait. Spiderman looks pretty good, be as others have mention looks a little out of place.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I am so excited! And I think Spidey looks great! I love that they animated his eyes! Allows them to be expressive like in the comics.
He does look good. He can't be any worse than the Toby Maguire Spidey anyway.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I agree, Spidey looks good but kinda out of place, maybe that's just this scene.

In the Beginning...
I dig it. This is an important moment for the MCU. I'd argue that Spider-Man is, in a lot of ways, Marvel's Superman.

Also, the eye thing has the potential to be super cool.

I've got to say that the last trailer looks stunning. I can't help but do a comparison of the trailers for Civil War and BVS. Civil War feels restrained and story-driven. BVS feels like a splice of unrelated adolescent fantasies. They tell a similar story, but the Russo Brothers are certainly the people I trust to tell it.

I think Spidy only looks out of place because it's the first time we have seen him as connected to THIS marvel universe. It seems weird because they kept Spiderman out of this MCU completely and just all of a sudden he is there yanking Captain America's shield. I worry this movie is becoming a little crowded with icons but overall DAMN THIS LOOKS WICKED AWESOME I WANNA SEE I WANNA SEE I WANNA SEE EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

I've got to say that the last trailer looks stunning. I can't help but do a comparison of the trailers for Civil War and BVS. Civil War feels restrained and story-driven. BVS feels like a splice of unrelated adolescent fantasies. They tell a similar story, but the Russo Brothers are certainly the people I trust to tell it.
Hopefully you are right and they leave enough screen time to tell a story in "Civil War". Action without story is BORING!!!