The MoFo Top 100 of the Fifties

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I have my list narrowed down to 43 movies, but I have another 4 movies that I want to watch before I finish my list. I'll be done on time.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Hey guys, I've been absent quite a lot lately but I'll be sure to get my list in! This is one of my favorite decades, looking forward to it

Will there be a 60s Movies list or a 70s movies list like the 50s movie list.
Those have already been done; you can see them in the "Lists" section of the site.

I count 33 lists so far. You need to send out a mass PM to those who haven't sent one in already. Also gotta spam the heck out of this thread. Can't wait. How long after the deadline do you think you'll start posting, raul?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

What's after the fifties list? I'm excited for this, just curious.

Can I moderate if it is ever done the 80s List Or can i request that a 1980s Movie List Be made after this is over since there is a 60s and 70s list already done.

Or better yet an All Decades List Be Made But 200 Films Is the required Max list and Minimum is 50 Movies. Here is what I suggest Any movie can be used between 1930-2015.

Can I moderate if it is ever done the 80s List Or can i request that a 1980s Movie List Be made after this is over since there is a 60s and 70s list already done.

Or better yet an All Decades List Be Made But 200 Films Is the required Max list and Minimum is 50 Movies. Here is what I suggest Any movie can be used between 1930-2015.

We've done these already:

MoFo Top 100 of the Millennium
MoFo Top 100 of the 1990s
MoFo Top 100 of the 1980s
MoFo Top 100 of the 1970s
MoFo Top 100 of the 1960s
MoFo Top 100 of All Time

MoFo Top 100 Comic Book Films
MoFo Top 100 Horror Films
MoFo Top 100 Animated Films
MoFo Top 100 Documentaries

You'll find the results in the Lists section.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I count 33 lists so far. You need to send out a mass PM to those who haven't sent one in already. Also gotta spam the heck out of this thread. Can't wait. How long after the deadline do you think you'll start posting, raul?
With a lot of last minute lists, ideally hope to start August 12th.

Who all is planning on sending in a last minute one? Cricket and MV, who else?
Me. Maybe not last minute, exactly, but the last day or two. Definitely getting one in, even though (per usual) I didn't get to cram the way I wanted. Way too busy this summer.