What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
realizing i need a serious spa day before this baby gets here with the amount of sh** being thrown my way!! if its not one thing getting resolved, then another one pops up.

Thinking I need some coffee... and that keeping up with a 5 year old is more work that chasing bad guys...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thinking I need some coffee... and that keeping up with a 5 year old is more work that chasing bad guys...
*gives you a warm mug* here's one on me!!! having a kid is a handful, but boy does it have its perks!!! Have a good day with the tyke!

As for me, just came from the wet market, will do a bit of cleaning around the house before I escape to the mall... my "warm safe place..."

*gives you a warm mug* here's one on me!!! having a kid is a handful, but boy does it have its perks!!! Have a good day with the tyke!
Thanks... guess I should clear up that she is not mine but my niece though... her Mom (my sister) has her hands full with my new nephew... so, Auntie Cat is trying to help out whenever she can...

awww... that's real sweet... reminds me of my younger sister when she "adopted" my eldest for summer vacations; there's nothing like family being there to help out. Have fun!!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have just had a stunning steak and chips meal that my brother in law just prepared for the whole family and wow it was amazing fair play.

This weekend we have had a specail visiter from school it was my sons turn to bring home Spencer The Bear with his suitcase filled with different clothes and outfits So we have had to show this stuffed toy a good time all weekend which has included taking him to a jungle jim, playing with Harrys trainset, playing on the 360 and painting pictures in the kitchen. Harry has also enjoyed taking Spencer the bear to bed with all his other teddys so the diary that we have to fill in is going to show how much fun Spencer has had this weekend with us

This weekend we have had a specail visiter from school it was my sons turn to bring home Spencer The Bear with his suitcase filled with different clothes and outfits So we have had to show this stuffed toy a good time all weekend which has included taking him to a jungle jim, playing with Harrys trainset, playing on the 360 and painting pictures in the kitchen. Harry has also enjoyed taking Spencer the bear to bed with all his other teddys so the diary that we have to fill in is going to show how much fun Spencer has had this weekend with us
makes a change from the school hamster we used to have in our day!

I've been reading a monty python autobiographies book recently, and its been making me desperate to watch The Holy Grail and Life of Brian, so I'm gonna go watch them soon.

Trying to figure out why 5 year olds try to act like they are allergic to taking a bath but then won't get out of the tub once you finally get them in there...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
playing tug of war with the dog... Lil Man is THE ultimate sock monster. forget the dryer, he always gets Kevin's socks first. never mine!!! i trained him well ( in a good mood and Jules is moving)

playing tug of war with the dog... Lil Man is THE ultimate sock monster. forget the dryer, he always gets Kevin's socks first. never mine!!! i trained him well ( in a good mood and Jules is moving)
That is so cute

Watching Come Dine With Me and not regretting my decision not to watch the hour long versions. They seem to have picked much more annoying people for the prime time episodes than they do/did for the teatime version.

Wanting a coffee...
Just finishing up an sbux myself actually. Listening to some STS9 on youtube...would recommend checking them out. A very cool mix of electronic and jam band-type music.

-Hattori Hanzo