MoFo Musical Outreach

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Any of you guys too wanna trade Cds ill be happy too so just PM me if you want to or post it in here.
what kind of music would you put on yours?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Cool ill probably do that and What Kind of Music are you into?
I like only one genre. The genre of good music.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked
So, I am compiling a CD this weekend. Should be ready to go out by next week. This CD will be mostly rock, pop, and stuff along those lines....

So here is the catch:

You aren't getting a track listing when this thing goes out. The last thing I want to happen is for someone half a planet away to pop open my cd, scan the track list and skip over half the music....

Originally Posted by Sedai
So, I am compiling a CD this weekend. Should be ready to go out by next week. This CD will be mostly rock, pop, and stuff along those lines....
Is it going to be favourite songs or some kind of theme or what?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I, too, want in!

PM me and I'll make you a cd (sorry I do not posess the tape making equipment, even though, yes, it is better.), just be open to music you may not have heard of and its all cool.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Neutral Milk Hotel
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I like only one genre. The genre of good music.
lol, are you into Bright Eyes or Neutral Milk Hotel at all?
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

lol, are you into Bright Eyes or Neutral Milk Hotel at all?
I have two cd:s and an mini-cd with Neutral Milk Hotel but I haven't really gotten into Bright Eyes yet. Maybe I should...

[EDIT] Ok, I've put a mix cd together. I just went through the songs on my pc, picked out a few I liked without having a plan or theme or anything and then tried to arrange them properly. I think it's cool to have all kinds of different music on the same cd and try to make it sound perfectly logical. Or something...

Ok, if you want to have one, send me a pm.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I just got a CD in the mail from some crazy guy in Sweden. Haven't listened to it yet, but I loved the newspaper wrapping. If only I could read Swedish...

I like it

Originally Posted by Strummer521
I'd love to do this but I would get in big trouble for giving my adress to someone over the internet.
Yeah, especially if you give it to me...

Originally Posted by OG-
I just got a CD in the mail from some crazy guy in Sweden. Haven't listened to it yet, but I loved the newspaper wrapping. If only I could read Swedish...

I like it
Ah you got it!! Good!! Tell me if you want a track listing. I don't know whether it will show on your pc screen if you listen to it there. I started to write the tracks down but got too tired of it since I soon understood I had to do it three times; one for you, one for the Ape and one for Rico. I'm just too lazy....

Sweet! I'm in! This is pretty much all I do at home when I'm by myself. So this should be interesting. PM me if you'd like one from me.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Ah you got it!! Good!! Tell me if you want a track listing. I don't know whether it will show on your pc screen if you listen to it there. I started to write the tracks down but got too tired of it since I soon understood I had to do it three times; one for you, one for the Ape and one for Rico. I'm just too lazy....
Yah I'd definetely like one.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Sorry I didnt send yours Im gonna send it today most likley. I love the music on the one you sent me, its just my style. and Nice Newspaper, my Parents flipped when they saw i got something form sweden