Can you name that car?

Tools    

Can you help me out. Can anyone tell me what kind of car Vin Diesel is in at the end of "fast and the furious: tokyo drift". I've paused the movie thousands of times and i cant figure it out. Let me know.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Can you help me out. Can anyone tell me what kind of car Vin Diesel is in at the end of "fast and the furious: tokyo drift". I've paused the movie thousands of times and i cant figure it out. Let me know.
He is in there?

yeah. but he's at the very end. he's has about a 1 minute cameo. i think there should be a sequel he was kickass in the orginal

thats my favorite car but i dont know whats the name and im trying to search about it.. help out

van diesel's car is very cool.... i want to have like that someday.. dream on!!!!!!!!!!!

the one that vin diesel used in the fast and the furious movie is something like this one...

Tokyo Drift? The 3rd one right? I don't think I've even seen the 2nd one much less the 3rd....

BTW, love the avatar and welcome to the forums...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

this it,dude? if not, i will ask my fellow gearheads on my carforum.
Wow, this one is Mazda RX-7 awesome I really the design of this car.

Mazda RX-7 which has the very rare but very fast rotary engine.Instead of the pistons going up and down they go round and round!

the ferrari in ferris bueller, the aston martin in goldfinger, the car in deathproof, elanore in gone in 60 seconds, the malibu in pulp fiction...
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks