Actors You Hate

Tools    

hate is probably too strong a word for what I feel for sean connery - distaste is more appropriate, and for that singular reason we all know of:

got into a discussion w/some pals about scottish accents and happened across this beaut. its unfortunate, but he does such great movies.

which brings to another discussion: Clint Eastwood. Me? I'm a longtime fan of the brash old geezer, and I'm fully aware that Clint is a man lacking in any modicum of political correctness (this is my nice way of putting it), but then again, I havent seen Gran Torino yet. Apparently, I am told, he goes all out offensive in this film.

It reminds me of the rape scene in High Plains Drifter, and kind of makes you wonder whether Clint, too, would hit a woman. I mean really hit a woman, and in RL.

I kind of think he would, and that bothers me. If he wouldnt then he and Sean would seem to be opposites: Sean playing these thoughtful and inspired old men (or in old days sexy woman-loving young men), and in RL hitting women; and Clint playing these hard-bitten, racist, raping wife-beaters, and in RL not willing to lift a finger to hurt a woman.

who knows?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Heh, good old Shir Shawn.

The fervent Scottish Nationalist who accepted a Knighthood from the Queen of an occupying country, if you take his beliefs all the way...

Although I'm sure his views about keeping the little woman in check aren't unheard of among his generation his squirming in that interview was totally priceless.

As for Clint, well that's just supposition.

That is funny in a not so funny way(If that makes sense) Sean Connery I love him as Bond but what a crazy old hoot!

How could a guy that was so cool be so uncool?

Connery's always been a ********.

Anyway, I think that I've probably got more than most. Off we go...

Ben Stiller
Nic Cage
Adam Sandler
Will Ferrell
Mel Gibson
Whoopi Goldberg (because she's Satan)
David Caruso
Daniel Craig
Paulie Shore
Rob Schneider
Jim Carrey
Bill Pullman
Jack Black
Dan Ayckroyd
Steve Martin (Loved Bowfinger though)
Martin Laurence
Owen Wilson
Liam Neeson
Vince Vaughn
Sean Bean
Jon Favreau

I know that I haven't explained my reasons for all but one of them, but I think most of them are self-explanatory.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Johnny Depp

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

As for Clint, well that's just supposition.
gah!! Tatty, there you go again, messing up the makings of a perfectly good rant with your......logic! Not to worry, though - I still like Clint, and I imagine that it really is just the era they are from.

Adam Sandler
oh thank god! I cant stand him. CANT. STAND. HIM. He is so unfunny, and the older he gets, the worse the whole bumbling idiot act looks on him.

gah!! Tatty, there you go again, messing up the makings of a perfectly good rant with your......logic! Not to worry, though - I still like Clint, and I imagine that it really is just the era they are from.
I can see where you're coming from (not in a stalking way, I assure you) if that's any consolation. Kindly old grandpa Clint would be much too nice to blur the lines between fiction and fact, wouldn't he?

I don't think I can work up enough phlegm to hate any actor, to be honest, no matter how inept/smarmy/prone to violence against the opposite sex they appear.

I dislike Ricky Gervais quite strongly at times, though. Does that count?

The King of Movies
hate is probably too strong a word for what I feel for sean connery - distaste is more appropriate, and for that singular reason we all know of:

got into a discussion w/some pals about scottish accents and happened across this beaut. its unfortunate, but he does such great movies.
lol i found that hillarouse

If he actually thinks that, i respect him for being very honest about his opinion. If only more actors were that honest.

So you're one of these bizarre people that thinks they should say exactly what they think all the time and damn the consequences?

The only thing I find positive (because it's really rather sad, and not at all hilarious, right?) is that it's showing up what a caveman the old guy actually is.

'The world's sexiest caveman, though!' as baldy men (and their long-suffering wives) are probably gonna parrot.

which brings to another discussion: Clint Eastwood. Me? I'm a longtime fan of the brash old geezer, and I'm fully aware that Clint is a man lacking in any modicum of political correctness (this is my nice way of putting it), but then again, I havent seen Gran Torino yet. Apparently, I am told, he goes all out offensive in this film.

It reminds me of the rape scene in High Plains Drifter, and kind of makes you wonder whether Clint, too, would hit a woman. I mean really hit a woman, and in RL.

I kind of think he would, and that bothers me. If he wouldnt then he and Sean would seem to be opposites: Sean playing these thoughtful and inspired old men (or in old days sexy woman-loving young men), and in RL hitting women; and Clint playing these hard-bitten, racist, raping wife-beaters, and in RL not willing to lift a finger to hurt a woman.

who knows?

I ran across an older article once that stated Clint Eastwood wouldn't even kill a fly in real life... much less physically hurt anyone... and I tend to think that might be close to the truth... as for Connery... I love his voice but it's always been fairly evident he should have a..hole tattooed on his forehead...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

...but Paris wants you to hate her. Hating her is like giving her what she wants.

BANNED
Nicholas Cage