Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

What did you think of Where Has Poor Mickey Gone?, SL? I had it recorded but didn't get round to watching it.

People Will Talk (1951)
Beautifully told tale, the smart, witty dialogue, and great performances make this film enjoyable.
Well done comedy-drama

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Unregistered User
What did you think of Where Has Poor Mickey Gone?, SL? I had it recorded but didn't get round to watching it.

Odd little b-movie with a nice little twist. It's definitely more humorous than anything but worth a watch. Plenty of comparisons with The Twilight Zone so if you liked that then you'll probably enjoy this. Have you still got it?

No. It was on Talking Pictures and I recorded it, but I needed the space. It'll be on again. I saw that Warren Mitchell was in it and that piqued my interest because I like him as an actor.

Begin Again (2014)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
A Thousand Clowns - 6/10

2nd viewing. Great outline, theme, but the first 90% is very flippant, but the last scene with Robard and his brother starts the great stuff.

'

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Tarzan (1999) - 10/10 - Definitely Disney's best movie of the late 1990s! Great voice acting and story, very catchy music, just all-around awesome! However, it's only my second favorite animated film from 1999 - The Iron Giant is #1 for me for that year!

Welcome to the human race...
The Return of the Living Dead -

If I ever made a list of "movies I should like but quite simply don't", this would probably crack the top 10.

Bangin' theme song, though.

Tarzan (1999) - 10/10 - Definitely Disney's best movie of the late 1990s! Great voice acting and story, very catchy music, just all-around awesome! However, it's only my second favorite animated film from 1999 - The Iron Giant is #1 for me for that year!
Accurate score.

This movie is, in some circles, somehow not seen as the great film it is. Glad to see someone recognizing greatness when they see it.