The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting

→ in
Tools    

Is Bennys Badekar from 1971 eligible? It has some live action but its mostly animation.

Im probably going to be the only one voting for it, but it has a pretty high place on my list so far.
What little information I can find on the film suggests that the "live action" is mostly just photographs used as backgrounds in some scenes, with the animated characters painted over it. If that's an accurate description, then I'm going to rule it acceptable.

Be sure to call it Benny's Bathtub on your list, Vicky wants it English yo.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is Bennys Badekar from 1971 eligible? It has some live action but its mostly animation.

Im probably going to be the only one voting for it, but it has a pretty high place on my list so far.
What little information I can find on the film suggests that the "live action" is mostly just photographs used as backgrounds in some scenes, with the animated characters painted over it. If that's an accurate description, then I'm going to rule it acceptable.

This might be the full version on YouTube. (It's showing that it's about 41 minutes long.):

I saw A Town Called Panic, per several recommendations. I don't think it'll quite make my list, but I did enjoy it. And it was fun to watch something so downright bizarre.

This might be the full version on YouTube. (It's showing that it's about 41 minutes long.):

Just had a skim through that (it's not in English and I didn't seen an option for subtitles) and yes, it's acceptable.

You may vote for it, Tokeza.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Finished my animated film doubleheader and have sent in my list. Lots of films that weren't going anywhere with a few current favorites sprinkled in. But overall I like my list. I've seen 100 animated films exactly according to flickchart, but I've seen pretty much all I have interest in with an exception of a few.

I forgot to ask MV, are you fine with that The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie, that Cobpyth suggested counting as one or should we vote for each short separately?

I forgot to ask MV, are you fine with that The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie, that Cobpyth suggested counting as one or should we vote for each short separately?
I'm fine with it counting as one. People can either vote for the shorts individually or they can vote for them collectively as The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie, but cannot put both on the same ballot.