What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Day Dreaming!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Just got back from watching the Pen's win at at friends in an awesome overtime game. Wooooo!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

I was eating... but am now having visions of heads in jars... and skanky looking leech women...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Decorating. I've given myself until the weekend to do 3 rooms (including ceilings ) but realise that this is kinda optimistic.

My biggest problem is that when I start something I won't stop until it's done (the medical term for this is pigheadedness, I believe) so I'll probably be in hospital by Monday.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sat in the livingroom recovering after the two major spasm's through my back I had

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Finished football training, I'm sore and hurt. I will be watching the Footy show soon, too.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Right now, I'm drinking coffee whilst watching the news and chatting with you all.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Decorating. I've given myself until the weekend to do 3 rooms (including ceilings ) but realise that this is kinda optimistic.

My biggest problem is that when I start something I won't stop until it's done (the medical term for this is pigheadedness, I believe) so I'll probably be in hospital by Monday.

New kitchen and now room decorating... hmmm... should we be expecting any big announcements any time in the future?

Right now I'm drinking a cup of coffee, keeping an eye on my cats with the new kitten... checking out my MoFo family... and wondering what I want to eat...

Welcome to the human race...
Trying to think about what to do with the rest of my night - even though it's a little after 1 a.m. and I got virtually no sleep last night (at most it was 5 hours, although I think it was far less), plus I have class at 1 p.m. tomorrow.

Thing is I have a movie that has to go back tomorrow and I don't want to pay fees for it, so what do I do? Watch it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
New kitchen and now room decorating... hmmm... should we be expecting any big announcements any time in the future?
You really should be a detective, Caity! Yes, I'm pregnant!

Seriously though, I'm just finally in a financial position to put right the carnage which the kitchen fitters caused. The hordes of women beating a path to my door are merely a fortunate by-product.

The King of Movies
Freaked out with that fact that yesterday i made an awesome artistic picture on paint with out even realising it. Seriously.

I was at school on my computer doing nothing for like an hour. Later that day i had breif pictures pop in my head of me creating some picture on pait in that spare one hour, but i thought it must have been a dream or some one else was making the picture because of the fact that the memory seemed so distant from a event that happend so recently.

Anway today when i was browsing through my pictures and i saw this amazing art peice which was made during the hour that i had spare.

This is uber weird especily because i hardly remember making the drawing which would have taken a fair amount of time to make.