The best unintentionally funny scenes

Tools    

The whole of The Room could be used in this thread, although I think Wiseau now claims that he intentionally made it as a black comedy rather than a romance

The whole of The Room could be used in this thread, although I think Wiseau now claims that he intentionally made it as a black comedy rather than a romance
That is what he claims now, but he is not to be believed! And yeah pick ANY scene from the movie!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Haven't seen the movie myself, but this scene has become some sort of Internet meme:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

- Every scene in Child's Play where Chucky attacks someone.
- The watch punch in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
- The little possessed boy in Legion who says that everyone's going to die.
- Several moments from Texas Chainsaw 3D. I don't plan on watching it again, but it was a decent comedy. My favorite bit was when the driver stopped just long enough for Leatherface to catch up and slash one of his tires.

Hasn't anyone seen the end of An Affair to Remember where the crippled Deborah Kerr tells Carey Grant: "If you can paint, I can walk."

First things that come to mind for me is just about every moment Patty Duke has onscreen in VALLEY OF THE DOLLS and Troy Donahue beating up Susan Kohner when he learns that she has been passing for white in IMITATION OF LIFE.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Great film, but I really laughed at the "I drink your milkshake" scene from There Will Be Blood. The way Daniel was taunting Eli was very dark, but when he brought out the milkshake line I couldn't help but laugh. Then when(SPOILER ALERT!!!) he was attempting to kill Eli I was laughing heavily as well. I reckon this was unintentionally funny.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Great film, but I really laughed at the "I drink your milkshake" scene from There Will Be Blood. The way Daniel was taunting Eli was very dark, but when he brought out the milkshake line I couldn't help but laugh. Then when(SPOILER ALERT!!!) he was attempting to kill Eli I was laughing heavily as well. I reckon this was unintentionally funny.

loll! luv it

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
...garbage day!!!!!

Reviews

Maybe the plastic bag scene in American Beauty.

I think the best one I've ever seen was in a film starring Roger Moore and Rod Steiger, The Naked Face:

WARNING: spoilers below
In this scene, Rod Steiger's detective rounds on Roger Moore's main character and his assertions about the killer. The dialogue goes something like this and is ludicrous and hilarious to watch:

"I've had enough crap from you. You're not going to stand there telling me that there's a cripple who's a hit-and-run driver and a maniac, driving around this city – killing the wrong people by mistake! Not me! And I'm gonna tell you something else!"

I mean, I was in tears .

There are other lines spoken around this that add to the ridiculousness, amplified by how brilliant Steiger is. The scene can be viewed here at 43:55:

Good thread bump

In Die Hard 3, when Bruce Willis was driving insane chasing the bad guys, Sam Jacksons screaming for everyone to run for their life. Then when he asked how hes gonna catch them on the street below them, I forgot what Willis said, but Jackson just looked at him just knowing he was going to drive off the bridge intentionally.

Then in Midnight Run they werre in a truck chased by helicoptors shooting at them. Then theres a slight lull, and the coptors nowhere in sight. I think DeNiro said "Ok its over now, were completely safe", and Charles Grodins look was priceless