What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I think this arthritis has spread to my hand. No, it's not w@nker's cramp either.

That'd be the other hand.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm watching the Giants vs The pats and wishen pre-season would just hurry up and end already.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently watching Daybreakers but ive taken a short break to pop on here.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just booked a table at Nandos for tonight, me and Jules are going out for a meal then going to see The Last Exorcism

Im also tamping this little bastard on the xbox who is a friend of a friend of the family has been deleted from my 7 year old brothers account for using foul language to him and saying nasty things. We have reported him numerous occassions through the xbox live but he is still able to send him racist horrible messages! He called him a N word, told him he should die and he also told him that he killed his father, its only been a year since he died at its been very hard for him and us all, and he is a glad my father in law has died. Im furious with the little $hit I want to break his neck and the parants need to look out aswell letting thier kid do that over and over again its not fair. He has had one account deleted or he has changed his name on there or something but he is still sending messages to my brother.

Going to take a shower and may go down to Downtown Disney to Planet Hollywood with a few friends tonight for a few drinks. Thank God I am off work tomorrow.

Trying to decide what I want to eat.... so far I am leaning toward a cheese omelet...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)