2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

Rams are so loaded. Premier dline, premier corners, one of the best multi-purpose running backs, taking pressure off a solid young qb with one of the hottest young coaches in the league.

Oh yeah. Look up the palace they are building.

Actually just looked them up and they don't seem like a historically bad team? At worst a mediocre one.

Playoff Appearances by decade:

40's: 2
50's: 4
60's: 2
70's: 6
80's: 7
90's: 1
00's: 4
10's: 1

12 Division Titles since the merger pretty evenly spread out with at least one in every decade. Three NFC Titles, One Super Bowl. I'm guessing they'd be in at least the top 50% of teams with that history.

Week 2

Ravens
Chargers
Rams
Broncos
Steelers

I miss this guy being in the black n gold.

Week Deux:

Chargers
Rams
Ravens
Texans
Vikings

I changed the Patriots to the Bengals for tonight.
Are you changing it because you feel unsure about the Patriots, or just so you have one going tonight? Cuz dang, i'm the only one with the Patriots now

Are you changing it because you feel unsure about the Patriots, or just so you have one going tonight? Cuz dang, i'm the only one with the Patriots now
I think the Pats probably win But Cincinnati is screaming to be played tonight.

So not fair - I cannae hear 'em as I'm too far away

Week Deux:

Chargers
Rams
Ravens
Texans
Vikings
I like how much this game is getting me into the NFL. I already despise the Vikings cuz they beat the 49ers and i watched it And they are division rivals of the Packers so that worked out well.

Don't hate anyone else yet though, the Bears were close on Sunday. I'm bored of the Patriots because i started watching the Super Bowl in 2002 and they've been in eight since then, but like Lebron's teams i appreciate them just not while they are actually dominating haha.

Week Deux:

Chargers
Rams
Ravens
Texans
Vikings
I like how much this game is getting me into the NFL. I already despise the Vikings cuz they beat the 49ers and i watched it And they are division rivals of the Packers so that worked out well.

Don't hate anyone else yet though, the Bears were close on Sunday. I'm bored of the Patriots because i started watching the Super Bowl in 2002 and they've been in eight since then, but like Lebron's teams i appreciate them just not while they are actually dominating haha.
I hate not watching that Bears/Packers game last week.

Panthers are my team, but that was not entertaining football. It's hard to make that 3+ hour commitment. Guess that's why Redzone is the second coming of crack. I'd love to try it out...just one time...oh, first one's free?