THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Would Game of Thrones make your TV list now MV?
Probably not. I'm only in season two, after all, and Tyrion's the only thing that keeps me watching. I'm not liking the dragons, the white walkers, the shapeshifter thing that the red priestess birthed, etc. I'm also finding all this T&A a bit irritating. I'm all for sex and nudity, but fugly Hodor's the only man I've seen naked in this show and that wasn't something I wanted to see.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well in that case, I recommend going on the High Roller, getting a margarita at Margarittaville, eating at Guy Fieris, and definitely hitting up the Rio and Palms.

Oh. Thought you were going Sunday.
I leave tomorrow and come back Monday. Sunday's the day of the NASCAR race (I think), but I'm not going to that.

While I've never equated Vegas with NASCAR races, I wouldn't mind going to see such a thing there.

Well my mom and my brother go to a NASCAR race together every year. Usually they go to one at the Sonoma Raceway here in California, but decided to change it up this year and go to Vegas instead. My mom insisted that I had to come to keep my sister in law company while she and my brother are at the race so that's how this all came about. I've only even gone gambling once in my life and that was a few months ago.

Well, if you need a number to play for something, try 11.

I told Raul to play 11 last year for some game when he was in Vegas and he won $100.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
I leave tomorrow and come back Monday. Sunday's the day of the NASCAR race (I think), but I'm not going to that.
Have a good time.

Hello all. I've been a bit inactive because of my internet access problems. I'm gonna try to get online a bit more often. What have I missed, anything exiting happen?

Hey SFS. It's good to see you again. Are you back back? Or are we expecting another interruption to your service?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hello all. I've been a bit inactive because of my internet access problems. I'm gonna try to get online a bit more often. What have I missed, anything exiting happen?

Welcome back. Here are a few things going on that you might want to know about:

The nominees are up for The 2nd Annual Movie Forums Awards, so you can submit your votes. You have until March 31st 2015 to vote.:

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=40194

We need more lists for The MoFo Top 100 Albums, so you can submit your list. The deadline is 11:59 p.m. AEST on April 7th, 2015.:

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=37917

And you won't want to miss the upcoming commentary for Star Wars: A New Hope. It will be this Sunday at 5:00 PM PST.:

http://www.movieforums.com/community...54#post1266054

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Goodies you going to join the Star Wars commentary?

I don't know what's on my agenda for Sunday yet, so I'm not sure if I'll be online, but if I'm online, I'm definitely interested in joining in.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
So my seven year old can't tie his shoes yet but can google you tube videos to teach himself to do so. Who is failing as a parent? Two thumbs pointing back at this guy.