Toy Story 3

Tools    

By the by: Toy Story had 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. Toy Story 2 did, as well.

Toy Story 3 is currently at 100% after 108 reviews. We might be looking at a perfect score for the entire trilogy. I feel pretty safe saying that's probably never happened with a wide release.

Toy Story 3 also gains universal acclaim at Metacritic with a score of 91 so far. In comparison: Toy Story 2 obtained an overall score of 88. Toy Story still scored the highest of the trilogy with an average of 92.

Entertainment Weekly:
Toy Story 3 is a salute to the magic of making believe.

Time:
An instant classic.

USA Today:
This installment, the best of the three, is everything a movie should be: hilarious, touching, exciting and clever.

The New York Times:
As sweet, as touching, as humane a movie as you are likely to see this summer.

LA Times:
This film becomes the kind of love note to movies we want and need.

Roger Ebert:
This is a jolly, slapstick comedy, lacking the almost eerie humanity that infused the earlier “Toy Story” sagas, and happier with action and jokes than with characters and emotions.

Bummer that this won't be in theatres in Belgium until July 28. Can't wait to see it.

Really, really freaking good. Saw it today. Review sometime in the next couple of days depending on how fast I get my computer issues sorted out. But yeah, it's every bit as good as people are saying.

I don't know; I saw it on a relatively normal screen, I believe. And it would depend on whether or not we're talking about actual IMAX, or a half-sized knockoff (IMAX in name only).

That said, I think it would probably benefit from a genuine IMAX experience far more than the first two films.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I have my ticket at the ready for 1pm tomorrow! My boyfriend even bought me a Woody doll to take with me :]

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to see this with my son

So is it worth watching in IMAX???...
I saw it on a regular screen and thought it to be fantastic. I really don't think the IMAX screen would make that much difference and the ticket price is more expensive.

I saw it on a regular screen and thought it to be fantastic. I really don't think the IMAX screen would make that much difference and the ticket price is more expensive.
too late! already saw the movie in its first week of release.