What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Feeling like the Zombie someone called me in the person above you thread... I need

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

When you post a reply here, tell us what your doing at that very moment, you could be listening to music, or playing a video game, etc.
I'm petting a Chihuahua named Peetie.

I edited a link out of one of his posts a few days ago and wondered about him then... and meant to follow up on it but it just slipped my mind... He was a sneaky one... I'll give him that...
You're where it went. I took two from another post last night, but I couldn't find 'that' post to save my life. I even scanned his other accounts. I sure wish I'd of read in here first.
I did the same thing you did. I meant to look back a few days ago, and data-dumped. Maybe he hypnotized us. OK, maybe we need more sleep!

At this very moment, Ian's hands are at the keyboard again while his body is slumped over at the computer. Curiously, we notice that we type faster and more effeciently when he's asleep, rather than when he's awake.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im sat on the sofa nearly dropping off to sleep, while my son watch's Thomas The Tank.

A system of cells interlinked
Nebs, that avatar is HILARIOUS. I need to see a larger version of that pic!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Planning the night ahead, Curry, Battlestar series 1, newest episode of SCC and possibly the new Futurama film. May keep the Futurama film till tomorrow..........?

Just back from Dublin. Was visiting Irelands largest and most famous prison Mountjoy (purely for academic reasons), as part of our clinical programme module of my Master's Degree (LLM). Fascinating prison it is.

As for what I'm doing... I have an extensive and wildly insightful review of Gran Torino cooking in my brain tissue...

Just trying to figure out how to get it to my keyboard. Sometimes I disconnect. I want to write it but I can't.