What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

oh syllabuses...i am so glad i dont have school for another 3 months. however, the NNF looks rather exciting.

i'm gonna pass out in a few...

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm covered in more cuts and scratches than if I'd nicked the cream from a giant, disagreeable cat. The moral of this story is never attempt to build a PC with a hangover (I've got the hangover, not the PC).

I've always been an 'if something needs done, it gets done and damn the consequences' kinda bloke. Stupid, in other words.

In other news: Firefox 3 RC1 is pretty groovy - download it now, Firefox fans, it's FAR better than 2.

Certifiably troglodytic.
oh syllabuses...i am so glad i dont have school for another 3 months. however, the NNF looks rather exciting.
Enjoy your break...

i'm gonna pass out in a few...
Hope you were in a padded surrounding

In other news: Firefox 3 RC1 is pretty groovy - download it now, Firefox fans, it's FAR better than 2.
....gonna give that a shot...

I'm covered in more cuts and scratches than if I'd nicked the cream from a giant, disagreeable cat. The moral of this story is never attempt to build a PC with a hangover (I've got the hangover, not the PC).
I am here for the wounded

Trying to decide if I want anything to eat... and thinking about taking a nap... I'm tired...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Turkey sandwich and then a nap - great combo.

but actually I've sworn off of all meat...
I would, but it taste too damn good. Actually, I did that when I was a lot younger, and I lost 5 lbs in the first week. I hadn't even reached 100 lbs yet, that didn't happen until sometime in high school, so I figured I best not do that anymore.

I once swore off all fish and veggies...well...nevermind.

ANYway . . . I just realized that it is after 3:00 a.m., and I am hungry to the point of hunger pains. Damn! Now I feel like those stupid lymph nodes are swelling under my arms again. I had them once, when I was 21. Seven under one arm, and 11 under the other. Well, from what it felt like. Talk about a pain in the pit. You can't raise your arms when those things get going on. I felt sore there last year, like it was going to happen again, but it was nothing, and now it feels that way again. Mother seemed like she was catching a cold. I don't have time to be sick. Hopefully these are nothing, as well. I have work to do.

I always say that.

I get that under my arms too, Destiny My mom told me it is because I am fat. LOL Nice mom huh?

Anyway I am feeling better today so I think today will be gummo day; go for a nice bike ride and do some painting.

Fish and eggs too?

The only type of fish I ever ate was tuna so I don't think I'll have too much trouble going fish free... eggs might be another matter though 'cause I do like a cheese omelet once in a while...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Watching " This is England ", prepairing for a location scout tomorrow, and checking out Mofo, who says men can't multi-task???

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I get that under my arms too, Destiny My mom told me it is because I am fat. LOL Nice mom huh?
Damn, hun. Well, when I had that huge number of them, it was back when I was 22-23, and sick with my ulcer. I weighed all of 85-90 lbs. My bet, it isn't because of weight.
Back then, I thought it was because of stress, but reading up on them late last night, it is normally our immune system that causes them. Like colds, and such. I dunno. Something like that. Nothing ever appeared there, besides a sore feeling, so it's still just once for me.

The only type of fish I ever ate was tuna so I don't think I'll have too much trouble going fish free... eggs might be another matter though 'cause I do like a cheese omelet once in a while...
Also, eggs are in a lot of goodies, like cakes, etc. Back when I was young, I thought people were vegetarians because they didn't want to be the cause of animals dying. Then I heard where many still eat fish, but don't drink milk. Seeings as how the fish die, but you can't milk a cow to death, I guess my theory was wrong. It sounds like a health issue, now