What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Sounds like potty training.

I'm baby-sitting a large Staffie tonight. He's one of the most neurotic dogs I've ever seen (and a big baby) but could probably bite my leg off if he felt inclined...

Two of my doggies are Boston Terriers... one large... one small... but both big babies and a little on the neurotic side... the small one would probably take a very large hunk out of someone's leg... but the other one... she'd go for the throat if someone was trying to hurt me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Lord knows what this big lump would do to me if I annoyed him - someone threw a fire cracker at him when he was a pup, apparently. Halloween certainly isn't fun when he runs for cover at the slightest noise.

Lord knows what this big lump would do to me if I annoyed him - someone threw a fire cracker at him when he was a pup, apparently. Halloween certainly isn't fun when he runs for cover at the slightest noise.

Well... just don't annoy him... 'cause we like you around here and want to keep you....

The People's Republic of Clogher

I googled the Boston Terrier 'cos I didn't have a concrete idea of what they looked like. They're cool looking, I have to say - a bit like a miniature Staffie (the one sitting beside me is an American Staffordshire so he's got long legs and shoulders as broad as my coffee table).

I wish I could keep a dog but I really can't walk one very far these days. I've had 3 Jack Russells and had to give the last one away because he needed much more exercise than I could provide. They're great dogs, real little Napoleons - my first one's party trick was bounding into a field full of cattle and scaring the livestock.

....And he was a miniature.

Welcome to the human race...
Once again, sitting here not doing much. The eternal dilemma - when I'm doing nothing, I feel like doing something, but when I'm doing something I feel like doing nothing.

Riiiiight.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Must....stop...degrassi....marathon!

bah! I'm an addict!

on msn, talking to a few friends
When I get my computer going, and can reload messenger, I'll hope on there with you.
I never called you. Did you notice that!?! haha I doubt it, really, with all the ***** you had going on in life. Anyway, when I closed that old facebook account, your number was still in the PM. Oops!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Trying to find Waldo, no really

I am half agony, half hope.
I'm watching Top Gun. Please don't tell anyone.

Johann von Goethe

right now i can't hardly breath..because of this flu i had last week..so i'm having some rest right now..

right now i can't hardly breath..because of this flu i had last week..so i'm having some rest right now..
Hope you are better soon

waiting for a call..