The Longest Thread..... EVER!!!!

Tools    

jrs lol..such competition!

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
jrs lol..such competition!
Yeah-the way it looks like the "How do I get my reputation points up?" thread may be catching up to this soon. Society is such a tragedy.

On a happier note HP is releasing a pre-installed Linux notebook Fun fun fun for all those Linux users out there.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

That must hurt. Can you move it? Ice it for a good 30-45 minutes than take some aspirina dn get some sleep. If it still hurts in the morning I'd get it checked out. Oh try an icy/hot patch on it. What toe?

Its the second toe to the left on my right foot. I cant really move it, and yea, it hurts, but im not too worried about it.i probably should have stopped hiking when it happened- i think i might have made it worse my pressing on.

Originally Posted by Zeiken
i think i might have made it worse my pressing on.
No really . Yeah it's probably banged up a bit, it may just be a sprain. Just don't do anything to make it worse. That wouldn't be good.

A system of cells interlinked

No no no. Sedai the answer to the ultimate question is 42.

Getting to it....I want to read it I really most truley do. It's just that I am working so very hard on my AP Summer Packet at the moment. Very hard, working, sitting here staring at the screen. Working very hard yes indeed.

I am planning on picking it up on thursady before I leave for vaca. excuses excuses you say but I did have to finish my summer reading for next year- The Secret Life of Bee's (Sue Monk Kidd) and The Chosen (Chaim Potok) Both excellant books. And I got pretty distracted with Rebecca (Daphne DuMaurier) and This Side of Paradise (Fitzgerald). I am still ahead though. I have next years reading almost done. Leaves more time for Childhood's End among others. promise!

I am sailing away, set an open cpurse for the virgin sea. Cause I've got to be free. Free to face a life thats a head of me....

Great now I am listening to Styx. Nope not getting any work done tonight, where's the punch?

Lay your weary head to rest

When I was back there in seminary school, there was a person there who put forth the proposition that you could petition the lord with prayer, petition the lord with prayer, petition the lord with prayer, petition the lord with prayer, YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!

You ready? You look ready.
I got to read Cold Mountain by Firday or I'm doomed. I just can't get in to the book. I like teh story and the movie was great but, the guy's writing style is making it hard for me to get in the book.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza